Cutest most Adorable things we've ever seen

ICE CROW

I have an Australian Kelpie named Nico. A few years ago I was having pizza. A sudden thirst hit me, so I decided to go down stairs to grab a drink. Nico decided she'd probably be better off guarding my pizza. When I left to get the drink, there were 4 slices of pizza. When I came back there were 3 slices of pizza, and Nico wouldn't look at me. I just got a kick out of her only eating one slice, thinking I wouldn't notice.

Bats are awesome.

I agree :)

I just wonder what's in the baby bottles.

It is milk replacement, the baby bats are normally taken care of by their mother, and breastfed. The mother grooms and cleans the baby, and holds it to her wrapped inside her wings since the babies can't regulate their body temperature. The mothers have one pup at a time, and the gestation period is about 7 months. I am in love with these creatures.

• 2 weeks later...

Reposting this from the "adorable cute animals" just cause I like it.

I love this macaw, I had one that used to give kisses like this one, but it could never learn to whistle, it would just screech. My macaw also loved to talk to himself in the mirror, but the funniest thing this one does, watch what he does when the bird in the background starts carrying on too much. It's so funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived