Cutest most Adorable things we've ever seen

ICE CROW

• 2 weeks later...

This.

Also I have a story.

I was heading home today and casually looked around. Right there beside me was a kangaroo……a kangaroo. In a truck. Hanging its head out the window in the cold air like a dog. A kangaroo. A little one. Looking at me from like three feet away. We made eye contact, Earcliff and me. I live in right in the middle of the United States aka Not A Place Where Kangaroos Live Or Ride In Trucks. What the hell? The kangaroo was wearing a sweater. A Christmas sweater with bells and penguins on it. What the fuck? Mesmerized I didn’t notice when the light turned green. I wish I would have been more mindful because I definitely would’ve stalked the hell outta that truck. That moment improved my mood greatly since the emotionally draining Christmas. Oh, I feel so much better. The kangaroo has shooed away my misanthropy! It’s amazing what a tongue-drolling, sweatered kangaroo can do for a cynical girl.

I made eye contact with a kangaroo today, and it was awesome. Whenever I’m feeling sad in the future, I will twirl through the Rolodex of my memories and select the one labeled, “The Marsupial of My Bliss”, and I shall feel infinite jest. My Patronus is now a kangaroo.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived