Old-Timers Reunion Thread

You can read that in a number of ways, Jeff. :cool4:

Yeah, well, I probably mean it in all of them. Lev was very often a douchebag just for the sake of being a douchebag -- it amused him. But I have to admit that those posts of his that I read occasionally now tend to be more than just jackaling. Except when he's jackaling Ser Scot, that is, but even that seems more rare now.

keep up the good fight LB!

You ever heard from papz? I got married last year, life has been

quite swell.

Did you knock her up yet?

(I'm still super sad we couldn't make it to the wedding, Those pictures were amazing.)

Holy crap, LB. I remember lurking when you were in your glory.

Thanks. Make me feel old why don't you. :box: :P

LB... how old were you when you first joined the board?? And how old are you now? God, it's crazy how long we've been frequenting this little part of the internets.

I was seventeen when I joined. I had my 27th birthday on March 1st. Or "hurtling towards 30" as my friends very kindly point out. I know what you mean though. I've been a member of this board for over 1/3 of my life. Now that's a scary thought.

keep up the good fight LB!

You ever heard from papz? I got married last year, life has been

quite swell.

Sadly haven't heard from Papz (or King Mudd or Daguitri) in a long time now. God I miss those days on our breakaway board, plotting the next move of the LADL in our quest for world (or maybe just the ASOIAF ezboard) domination. Glad to hear you're doing well, but pass my commiserations on to your poor wife. :P

On a sadder note, I still remember Lord Manwoody too. How long has it been now?

I was seventeen when I joined. I had my 27th birthday on March 1st. Or "hurtling towards 30" as my friends very kindly point out. I know what you mean though. I've been a member of this board for over 1/3 of my life. Now that's a scary thought.

OMG LB!! ( <---Cerys here) I can't believe you're 27. You used to be so little. :) I've managed to turn 35 and am old. :o

On a sadder note, I still remember Lord Manwoody too. How long has it been now?

Too long. :(

Who knows. Heard he got banned for some board-drama bullshit.

Seems that MMM and Nestor has mellowed out quite a bit too, lol.

It's sad but true. I remember Googling my alts a year or so ago and finding a post on board history where my trolling skills were heralded by The Humble Asskicker as "painful brilliance" ... how far I've fallen. :frown5:

Seeing all these old names and that this appears to be a great rallying point, it just makes me get this crazy fantasy of all of us and all of you storming the book threads for a few days and laying down some fl00b whoop-ass.

And I got just the thread to Start Things Off

Please, help make this dream a reality. It would be so choice.

Bale, stop posting links to me slumming it in the book forums, I'm going to have to be all embarrased now!! :P

sometimes you just need to go back to your roots!

N

Archived