Old-Timers Reunion Thread

He was closely followed by the World's Toughest Milkman: Alfred of Hewsdale. Who could forget the words of wisdom of MAURICE MICKLEWHITE???

Let's not start up all these alts again. Criminy.

Hey, remember SkepticallyVegan? He seemed to say some racist things - not a good thing - but he was so extremely leftist that he made me look positively moderate. Which ain't easy.

Let's not start up all these alts again. Criminy.

Hey, remember SkepticallyVegan? He seemed to say some racist things - not a good thing - but he was so extremely leftist that he made me look positively moderate. Which ain't easy.

You know he's back and posting, right? Though he seems to have mellowed out a bit.

You know he's back and posting, right? Though he seems to have mellowed out a bit.

Oh? I kinda liked him, although I'm certainly not excusing anything offensive he said. He was like a liberal Gregor Clegane, pillaging and burning his way through debates.

Oh? I kinda liked him, although I'm certainly not excusing anything offensive he said. He was like a liberal Gregor Clegane, pillaging and burning his way through debates.

He's now here as NestorMahkosLoveChild (or something), which is another handle he has used before.

There is a a lot less pillaging and burning nowadays. I think Law School ™ sucked part of his soul dry.

What?! I freely admit, in my previous incarnations I said some outrageous things (the vast majority of which I more or less believed to be true at the time), but I don't think I ever said anything racist. That's just never been a part of my personal or political belief system.

Ugh. Liberals.

He's now here as NestorMahkosLoveChild (or something), which is another handle he has used before.

There is a a lot less pillaging and burning nowadays. I think Law School â„¢ sucked part of his soul dry.

Yeah, it's amazing what a real, soul-crushing job and a fiance and a step-child will do to you. I always have to think - if my step-daughter read this, would she think I was being a meanie pants? Really takes the edge off.

Nestor,

I do want to thank you for introducing me to left leaning libertarian thought. It's very interesting.

Of course! I think that the current brand of left-libertarian thinkers are providing the most important intellectual development of libertarianism since Rothbard and Nozick.

What?! I freely admit, in my previous incarnations I said some outrageous things (the vast majority of which I more or less believed to be true at the time), but I don't think I ever said anything racist. That's just never been a part of my personal or political belief system.

All right, then. I withdraw that comment, with apologies.

Jesuschrist but I was an even bigger asshole back in the days of ezboard, lol .................... ladl, trashing tolkien, multiple bannings, punking rightwing tools (still a primary hobby these days but the time around the iraq invasion was most heated).

Would be cool if people like (master of laws, bytor, king of boston, dirjj, aggie, lannister, my ladl spawns are still around). Sure would make the board even livelier.

Jesuschrist but I was an even bigger asshole back in the days of ezboard, lol .................... ladl, trashing tolkien, multiple bannings, punking rightwing tools (still a primary hobby these days but the time around the iraq invasion was most heated).

Would be cool if people like (master of laws, bytor, king of boston, dirjj, aggie, lannister, my ladl spawns are still around). Sure would make the board even livelier.

Is that you, levendis? If so, you were one of my heroes when I joined!

You can apologise to the rest of the board later.

You know something, you're right. You're not the asshole now that you were then.

Archived