Old-Timers Reunion Thread

Isn't there a hidden subforum on the board where oldtimers can fiddle with each other's bits in private?

No doubt there are numerous impressionable young n00bs jealously pleasuring themselves to the sexy fantasy of someone with a small member number letting them play.

You know what's sad? There's a definite window of interest in discussing the books and I joined late enough that the old timers were gone from the book forums and I left the book forums before the next wave of regulars so for all the time spent here and all the posts read, I have no idea what most of the people in Gen Chat think of the books.

Does Yags hate Catelyn? Does Mindonner lust for the Hound? I have no idea. :frown5:

What I wanna know is if I get to be an Old-Timer? 'cause the likes of some of you still intimidate me. Do you get like a badge or something? Is there a test?

ETA: welcome back Min. Now I'm really not going to be able to keep you all straight.

Min, MinDonner, Minaku.... It's more than my feeble wine-soaked brain can handle.

I volunteer Trebla, armed with proper antibiotic eye drops, to go check all the strip joints.

LMAO, dude. Good call! I still remember my first real flame war on EZ. It was with mouse about my having a stripper filled bachelor party. She did NOT approve!

And when I first came back to the board in '07, I thought Bytor was back too. See, I remembered one of his old alts. was Swordfish. Yeah I was pretty wrong on that one. :P

What I wanna know is if I get to be an Old-Timer? 'cause the likes of some of you still intimidate me. Do you get like a badge or something? Is there a test?

You definitely are an old-timer. I used to wolf whistle at you in the original chat room! :P

Wait...mouse didn't approve of a stripper bachelor party? Huh. I'm fairly certain I have pics of her and chataya stripping at a strip club. Are you sure that she was just unapproving because you didn't get them to do it instead?

Wait...mouse didn't approve of a stripper bachelor party? Huh. I'm fairly certain I have pics of her and chataya stripping at a strip club. Are you sure that she was just unapproving because you didn't get them to do it instead?

:lol:

Yeah, I was amused when I heard that! As I recall, the opinion was that only guys under 25 should have those kind of bachelor parties. I was 28 at the time and vehemently protested. :fencing:

Isn't there a hidden subforum on the board where oldtimers can fiddle with each other's bits in private?

No doubt there are numerous impressionable young n00bs jealously pleasuring themselves to the sexy fantasy of someone with a small member number letting them play.

I can invite you to mine if you like. It doesn't have to be sexual. Just two good lookin' dudes enjoying each others company. With lotion. Naked.

I can invite you to mine if you like. It doesn't have to be sexual. Just two good lookin' dudes enjoying each others company. With lotion. Naked.

I'm already there, my friend. I'm already there.

What year did ezboard incarnate? I remember finding eesite, losing track of the forum, then finding it again at ezboard.

I can't remember what came first EZ or EE but I remember posting on the original board. I'm guessing that was back in 97 or 98? Can't believe how much time has past. Ran may have remember exact numbers but I'm pretty sure we were one of the larger boards back then. I found this board just as the Internet was exiting the stone age. Back then social media was mostly about chat rooms, static personal web pages and a few blogs. This board was my first exposure to a true online community.

I read this and thought to myself: "Mindonner left?"

I've been lurking since late '05/early '06, so Mindonner is the true Min to me. All hail Mindonner!

What am I, chopped liver?

I can't remember what came first EZ or EE but I remember posting on the original board. I'm guessing that was back in 97 or 98? Can't believe how much time has past. Ran may have remember exact numbers but I'm pretty sure we were one of the larger boards back then. I found this board just as the Internet was exiting the stone age. Back then social media was mostly about chat rooms, static personal web pages and a few blogs. This board was my first exposure to a true online community.

Holy crap, it's Zelt!

Archived