Old-Timers Reunion Thread

True, despite the complete lack of tractors in it.

Speaking of which, I ran across these the other day and thought of Hereward (who will alwasy be H7 to me)

Old Tractors and the Men who Love them: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Old-Tractors-Collecting-Restoring-Relationships/dp/0760301298/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1331296939&sr=8-2

and

Love, Sex and Tractors: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Sex-Tractors-Roger-Welsch/dp/0760308683/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331296939&sr=8-1

You're welcome!

N

Love, Sex and Tractors is a snip at only £58 new. There is no way I'd buy a second-hand one. *shudder*

I think we should do a board fundraiser for you.

You should also search this guy's back catalogue he looks like he may be fairly prolific* :stillsick: :ack: :devil:

N

*if you know what I mean, and I think you do...

Hmmmm...Fairly certain that I joined up in or just prior September 2001 as I distinctly remember picking up ASOS when it was released, as I was on a weekend away with my girlfriend at the time and another couple and we were wandering a mall when I spotted it on it's display and I pasued everything else we were doing to grab up a copy.

Not that anyone noticed... :P

You mean something like this?

This has made my day. I can't stop laughing.

On topic, I joined sometime in mid-2001. I can't remember exactly when, but it was before September, because I remember reading about 9/11 here.

Don't remember Krafus. But SPARHAWK THE MIGHTY? There was a guy with some style.

I remember both, but SPARHAWK is kinda in a division of his own when it comes to recollectability.

I still fondly remember his valiant efforts for assuming board deity status.

Guess it was a bit harsh of me to bestow cherub status on him instead.

How many different iterations of sparhawk did we end up getting?

Not sure if I even remember any correctly. Pretty funny tho

Sparhawk the tiny

Sparwank the tidy

...what else

I cannot beleive that my eyes are moist just seeing all these old names.

Seeing Visenya in here would also be pretty cool since she was the one who got me started here sometime in 2001, she is well for any who were wondering, I do keep in regular touch with her.

The board has definatly changed over the years sometimes for the better sometimes not.

Censorship policies I am not a fan of and where is the fun of a vigorous debate these days?

Apart from that I am just glad to see so many of you are still around and kicking.

Does NHAW still exist?

Yup. Bytor was the Sybil of the Board.

He was closely followed by the World's Toughest Milkman: Alfred of Hewsdale. Who could forget the words of wisdom of MAURICE MICKLEWHITE???

Gryphon Strike is that you? My word :)

(Cerys here btw, at least I have the same av. Say hi to Visenya.)

Yeah it is me I tried to fix the account after the last crash/hack but it never worked and since I rarely post anymore......

I will say hi to her for you most definatly since I think there are times she misses the board.

Archived