Boarders you want to meet. (I just met my first boarder)

Howdyphillip

I didn't want to name names, because I didn't want anyone to feel left out, but you know whom I'd really like to meet?

You. :love: Sssh. Don't tell anybody else.

Just pretend my signature says "eefrudin loves you".

What does everyone think? Is this enough to fill the vast chasm that is Brady's soul?

Unless I'm mistaken, nobody mentioned you either. Take my hand, JL. Let's Thelma and Louise this motherfucker.

I'll bet I'm the only boarder that's met both of you. Pretty sure I win this round.

Nope. :P

Fuck! :bang:

You know, right after I posted that I started racking my brain trying to remember if one of your DC trips coincided with a JL appearance because you were the only other possible candidate.

Well played, AG. Well played.

There was this Aussie guy I always wanted to meet. He seemed really cool and always had funny one-liners. For the life of me I just can't remember who it was.

There was this Aussie guy I always wanted to meet. He seemed really cool and always had funny one-liners. For the life of me I just can't remember who it was.

Pssst - the other avatar was much more attractive. Women would more likely read your posts with the other. . . .

Pssst - the other avatar was much more attractive. Women would more likely read your posts with the other. . . .

But this is so much closer to how he really looks.

:leaving:

This guy and the guy in Hereward's av are close friends, I hear. ;)

But this is so much closer to how he really looks.

:leaving:

I didn't realise you where trying for a second set of twins. Congrats on getting him to carry them this time.

btw 2014 Worlldcon should be in London. and by then we may have a big enough house to welcome guests and offer a free babysitting service (not on Con days) should you deciede for a slightly longer stay. - I doubt the house will be that conveniet for the convention.

I was gonna try not to complain about this again this year, but I CAN'T TELL WHO ANYONE IS! I hate this stupid soccer thingie or whatever it is that makes everyone here go nuts.

but at least dal & Mash kinda kept their names the same... enough that I can recognize them. so I wanna go meet them. they rule.

*grumble* :tantrum:

I didn't realise you where trying for a second set of twins. Congrats on getting him to carry them this time.

btw 2014 Worlldcon should be in London. and by then we may have a big enough house to welcome guests and offer a free babysitting service (not on Con days) should you deciede for a slightly longer stay. - I doubt the house will be that conveniet for the convention.

:lol: Another set of twins? What have I done to you, to curse me so?

That is a really nice offer, Pebble. Who knows, we might actually take you up on this. :love:

I was gonna try not to complain about this again this year, but I CAN'T TELL WHO ANYONE IS! I hate this stupid soccer thingie or whatever it is that makes everyone here go nuts.

but at least dal & Mash kinda kept their names the same... enough that I can recognize them. so I wanna go meet them. they rule.

*grumble* :tantrum:

I didn't have the energy to get too creative with my name, otherwise I would have confused you as well, I'm sure. It's only for a couple more weeks, then everyone is going to get back to normal. And I'd love to meet you, I really would. :)

Archived