WorldCon arrivals and ride share info

LacyinTX

If you are interested is sharing transportation cost, or just going to the hotel on the same train or bus with other BwB folks, post here. I'll go first...

I am arriving at O'Hare on Wednesday August 29 at approximately 1:10 pm. I would like to share a cab/bus/van/train ride to the Hyatt.

I can't wait to see old friends and meet all the new folks. :)

Myself and Maltaran are already meeting up at O'Hare about 6:30pm on Wed 29th. Anyone else around at that time is welcome to share a ride. :) Think we're planning on a taxi to the hotel.

I'll be arriving in at O'Hare at 12:10 on Wednesday 29th. I'll be taking the train to meet up with Lady Narcissa. Or else I will be getting lost. It's hard to tell.

I will try to contact you when I get to O'Hare. If you are still at the airport when I get in (1:10pm), maybe we can take the train to (near) the hotel together. That would be great! :) Will you have a US phone number? If so, PM me so we can stay in touch.

Tuesday 28th at 1705.

Coming into O'Hare.

Are you using your Australian phone or are you getting a temporary US one? I still have your Australian number if so.

I think i'll play it by ear if that's ok? I may arrive early/late or your flight maybe early/late. A two hour wait could turn into 40 minutes or end up 4 hours depending on events. :)

I land at 10.25 am at Midway on Thursday the 30th.

Would you like to share a cab instead?

I'm in the middle of moving and have been spending my dwindling funds like a drunken sailor on shore leave so I'm trying to keep costs down as much as possible, so its the train for me.

Archived