Fantasy Football General Discussion - 2012

RaceBannon42

You're crying over a trade offer. Why? It's a game, and different people have different valuations of players. I can't read your mind, and I have no clue what you think of C.J. Spiller right now. If you don't like an offer, then just hit reject and move on.

It's not one trade offer, actually it has been 6 or 7 across multiple leagues; this is just the latest. I'm not asking you to cut out your fantasy football doucheness as a whole, just don't offer anything to me. It's annoying.

Bitter much? Dude, it's over. Drop it already.

My position has always been that trades generally shouldn't be vetoed, and that people should be allowed to run their own teams. This result supports the argument pretty strongly. I'm not attacking anybody - just pointing out the facts.

My position has always been that trades generally shouldn't be vetoed, and that people should be allowed to run their own teams. This result supports the argument pretty strongly. I'm not attacking anybody - just pointing out the facts.

I think you miss the point or the gist of most the arguments made against the trade, but whatever. I really have no desire to rehash it. The league felt otherwise and that is that.

It's not one trade offer, actually it has been 6 or 7 across multiple leagues; this is just the latest. I'm not asking you to cut out your fantasy football doucheness as a whole, just don't offer anything to me. It's annoying.

Like I said before - its a trade offer. Or a few trade offers, whatever. Not worth you getting so upset about it.

WJ don't let it bother you.

I understand announcing trades that happen but why would you want to post publicly that you want someone to stop sending trade offers. You should atleast send them a message first, I am assuming that you didn't (if you did completely ignore me here).

I have not played in a league with WJ but y'all sure do give him a lot of flak it seems over some petty stuff. If you don't like the trade offer then reject it. Simple no. I don't see the point of constant complaing about it makes the game any more enjoyable.

I have not played in a league with WJ but y'all sure do give him a lot of flak it seems over some petty stuff. If you don't like the trade offer then reject it. Simple no. I don't see the point of constant complaing about it makes the game any more enjoyable.

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

WJ don't let it bother you.

I understand announcing trades that happen but why would you want to post publicly that you want someone to stop sending trade offers. You should atleast send them a message first, I am assuming that you didn't (if you did completely ignore me here).

You're new here, so I'll just say this: you're missing out on a lot of information and history. I'm sure you'll get to play in one of his leagues next year. Enjoy!

Back to regular discussion, hope everyone has a good Turkey Day and gets to watch some football.

Really?

Honestly, I have no clue what you're problem is with me or why this got personal for you. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to let me know.

It was a general statement. Why I don't enjoy participating in your leagues, may be different for someone else. There are several people who have various reasons for their distaste for you. There's been several incidents over the long years we've been here; some of those bother some people, some aren't bothered.

You have your fans, and you have people who aren't a fan. Same with me.

*shrugs*

WJ can you please stop offering me garbage trades. I mean seriously you want me to trade CJ Spiller for the shit that is Ryan Mathews(after I already fleeced you by trading you him)? Am II supposed to be functionally retarded or something?

:lol:

I did.

Just a hideous week for me; 1-4, with the win coming in the outside-the-board 16-team small money league. None of the guys I have in multiple leagues had great weeks; I need at least one of them to overperform for me to have an above .500 week.

Roddy White

CJ Spiller

Randall Cobb

Reggie Wayne

Jimmy Graham

Jamaal Charles

Darren Sproles

ATL DST

If 2 or more of those guys significantly overperforms their projection, I'm usually good (3-2 or 4-1). This week, Spiller, Wayne, Charles were all fine but not spectacular, and the others all underperformed. C'est la vie.

I've got a chance to go 10-0 this week. Just need 17+ points from Cam Newton + Bryce Brown in dynasty, and for Cam to score less than 40 points in keeper.

Newton ended up scoring 41 points. Was actually nice to see, since I have him in so many leagues. But it cost me the win in Keeper....lost 182 - 180.

So overall ended up 9-1 this week. And every one of my teams scored 170+ points (other than Thunderdome, due to smaller rosters...put up 117 there). Probably my best week of the year.

two of my three seasons are effectively over. Every player but one underperformed on my W1 team...the only over-achiever (by .5 pts) was none other than Brandon Weeden. Yes, that team has fallen so hard that Brandon Weeden was the bright spot. Think about that. Thunderdome was pretty much the same story, but at least there Brees was the lone overachiever, again by .5 pts.

W2 Chaos Llamas remain on a roll. But I am in glass case of emotion right now and don't believe the magic can continue. All good things die.

two of my three seasons are effectively over. Every player but one underperformed on my W1 team...the only over-achiever (by .5 pts) was none other than Brandon Weeden. Yes, that team has fallen so hard that Brandon Weeden was the bright spot. Think about that. Thunderdome was pretty much the same story, but at least there Brees was the lone overachiever, again by .5 pts.

W2 Chaos Llamas remain on a roll. But I am in glass case of emotion right now and don't believe the magic can continue. All good things die.

Unless I'm missing something, you basically clinched the last playoff spot in westeros 1, in spite of your loss this week. You're going to have a 1 game lead on the 7th place team, and a lead of more than 70 points for the tie-breaker. As long as you avoid another 66 point score, you should be okay.

Archived