Confessions... Say what! v4

Night Gathers

Who said my post was anything about you? It was a reaction to some stuff I was reading about Sansa and Tyrion if you must know.

Fair enough. It just happened in the same thread 2 posts after you pointed out to me the exact thing you were refering to....but i am a meglomaniac. :)

I might not be exactly with you on this, but I'm waving at you from another car on the same freeway. She was the one character that I felt I was being forced to like at the beginning. I did like her! But kind of resentfully. Now I've gone from feeling pressured into showing up in my team sweater for all her home games to being genuinely curious about how things are going to turn out for her.

You know what? Heres another confession, i feel this way about Tyrion only the other way around. I was genuinely curious about how things turn out for him in the beginning, but now i feel more pressured to show up in my Team Tyrion sweater. lol! He certainly is at his lowest point right now and i can understand why some people arent all about Tyrion now. But i still have some love for the guy... D:

In short, my relationship with Tyrion: Its complicated. :(

I think supporting the entire annihilation of the Freys is despicable and wrong. Yes, some awesome people were killed in the Red Wedding. That doesn't justify the murder of innocent children that encompass a large amount of Freys.

I think supporting the entire annihilation of the Freys is despicable and wrong. Yes, some awesome people were killed in the Red Wedding. That doesn't justify the murder of innocent children that encompass a large amount of Freys.

No, you're right, but you have to admit that those three Freys who got turned into pies had it coming. And that it was ridiculously satisfying.

More confessions:

- I hate it when someone uses a scene from the tv series to justify incorrect statements about something in the books.

- I hate it when evidence in the show is to support or justify a theory about the books.

- I hate it when evidence from the show is justified with the claim that Martin has lots of power over the show so it wouldn't be there unless he approved it.

It it ain't in the books, it doesn't count.

Preach it sister! :thumbsup:

No, you're right, but you have to admit that those three Freys who got turned into pies had it coming. And that it was ridiculously satisfying.

Of course. The people like Lord Walder, Lothar, Black Walder, Walder Rivers and such definitely deserve little mercy. But Walder has a lot of children under the age of 15, and this doesn't even count his grandsons.

Of course. The people like Lord Walder, Lothar, Black Walder, Walder Rivers and such definitely deserve little mercy. But Walder has a lot of children under the age of 15, and this doesn't even count his grandsons.

And then there's random adult relative who weren't even involved. A lot of innocent people would get killed in a Frey massacre. Makes me feel more than a little disturbed when people suggest it as appropriate justice for the RW.

I think I am starting to like Jaime Lannister!? I mean the guy is a horrible person. Not THE most horrible person in the story, but he's still quite terrible. I love Euron Greyjoy, but he's supposed to be a bad guy and he does bad oh so well. Jaime on the other hand is supposed to be a friggin Knight. So I find myself reading his chapters now, and reading this forum and he's starting to get on my good side, just a little though............................. :frown5:

ETA***

Been a while since Summers Dragon updated to the latest version of the thread, but I thought it was time to update.

Previous threads:

1st http://asoiaf.wester...ssionssay-what/

2nd http://asoiaf.wester...onssay-what-v2/

3rd http://asoiaf.wester...onssay-what-v3/

So, confess!

Didn't even realize that the last one was closed. Good lookin out there :cheers:

I like Dany(i know craziness). I don't think she's the devil for staying in mereen and having sex with daario and not making perfect decisions for a queen. Yes, some of the chapters drag and she should be in westeros, blah blah, but she's so young. It's pretty funny to see so many hate her as much as they do considering her importance.

I like Dany(i know craziness). I don't think she's the devil for staying in mereen and having sex with daario and not making perfect decisions for a queen. Yes, some of the chapters drag and she should be in westeros, blah blah, but she's so young. It's pretty funny to see so many hate her as much as they do considering her importance.

Her settings are so complex and foreign and her daily life is so work-y - she deals with day to day frustrations instead of grand adventures. I had a revelation that she was definitely going to be sitting on the Iron Throne when the time comes but her path is so tedious and full of deserts, rotten corpses, weird people with weird names, frustrations, and imperfect solutions to impossible problems that sometimes i blame her for that even though her story arc makes perfect sense. I just hate heat, humidity, and bad smells I guess. I want to live on Bear Island, even if I have to stay with Jorah.

I think thats what saves the Freys to a point. Walder has placed so many eggs in so many baskets he really has hedged his bets to carry his family on.

I just hope he lives long enough to see all he has built brought low.

Well, here's my confession, I do admire Walder for his family values. Everyone, bastard, idiot, or halfwit, is welcome in the castle and everyone is on Walder's page as long as he lives. Everyone is part of the Family. As someone (Cersei?) points out, once he dies all the internecine resentments will turn into action.

Well, here's my confession, I do admire Walder for his family values. Everyone, bastard, idiot, or halfwit, is welcome in the castle and everyone is on Walder's page as long as he lives. Everyone is part of the Family. As someone (Cersei?) points out, once he dies all the internecine resentments will turn into action.

Some people could have learned a thing or two from him when it comes to loving ALL of their family. Yes that's right bastards and all. You don't have to love them, but you don't have to be do damn cold. So cheers to the Late Lord Walder, putting family first no matter their orgin. :cheers:

Archived