TTTNE 361: Frey Pie

K.C.

Helllloooooo lovely people! How's everyone doing?

FB, are you back from your cruise?

Bai, we're close now, yay!!! Do we have specific plans?

Been very busy here trying to finish all the decorating and stuff. I hate it. :lol:

But almost there now, I think we finish tomorrow.

:grouphug:

8 more weeks til the harvest :thumbsup:

hope your little one is feeling better this morning

welcome home to Mr. G

Wow! You guys are in the last stretch! That's so cool. Time goes by fast, seems like just a few threads ago you were at the 6 month point :)

Little one is doing much better. Low fever but he's been an absolute love this entire time! Such a treat for me to actually get to baby my super independent, doesn't need mommy, little man.

He didn't eat much breakfast this morning so I put what was left out of reach of the dog ( my son usually sneaks the dog food when we aren't looking - and doggers is getting tubby!) and the dog just came into the room just to give me a dirty look! He seriously just stared me down and snorted at me! I wish I had a video of that.

Huzzah! I just turned in my first major paper of the term. And now to celebrate with cheap beer from the mart down the street! And then to risk it all on a bike ride to the shop with more, cheaper beer!

Hey LL! I go on holidays and you come back here! Hah! I knew you couldn't resist an invitation back! :P

This is actually a quick fly-by, it is 10.20 pm in Vienna and I have been up since 5.30 am, so I am running out of steam and need to sleep. I will try getting up early again tomorrow and check in. My flight leaves at 10.30 am, I forget when it lands, 2.00 pm or something, but I think I will be seriously jet lagged.

See yáll soon! Special hugs for Kissed, Bai, Eira, Pebble, Sci. . . . ah hell, special hugs for everyone! :grouphug:

This is actually a quick fly-by, it is 10.20 pm in Vienna and I have been up since 5.30 am, so I am running out of steam and need to sleep. I will try getting up early again tomorrow and check in. My flight leaves at 10.30 am, I forget when it lands, 2.00 pm or something, but I think I will be seriously jet lagged.

See yáll soon! Special hugs for Kissed, Bai, Eira, Pebble, Sci. . . . ah hell, special hugs for everyone! :grouphug:

:grouphug: Vienna! And you could not make a small detour now, hehe?

Have fun!

Hello, thread!!!!! Hope everyone is well -

Lady O - so glad your boy is doing better. :)

ETA -

Hello, LL! Congrats on paper

Fragile Bird - I am ticked off that I don't get special hugs that are specified by name. :bang:

Come back to Canada - we miss you on here. :D

Holy mother.... Wedding preps done for the day, finally :uhoh: I feel like I've been beaten up and run over by a truck and like I'm going slightly crazy. And it's not even my wedding. But I'm now with the girls and relaxing with tapas and wine. Sleep is most welcome.

Archived