Football v 35.0

baxus

I couldn't see him going with QPR either, it goes to show Clubs are being more sensible now though as he is rumoured to be available on a free transfer but still clubs don't want to pay his wages!!.

I will be sad to see him leave Inter but then at the same time I can't blame him for his position, the Club are being unreasonable the President is being a penny pinching dick.

I hope he finds a new home at a good club and plays well for them unless it's Juve or Barca.

Manchester City have a transfer budget??????

We are a club of limited means...

@AlexT:

all well and good, but he's yet to make a name for himself at city, isn't he?

Ha, not yet! Thought you might appreciate that previous post ;) Will be interesting to see if he gets a half a season of PL football under his belt.

I agree about £12 million for Sturridge as well. Seems fair.

That Sneijder story was obviously never true...although I assumed it was Redknapp jumping up and down trying to make people pay attention to him rather a lazy 'comedy' twitter...

City 5 - 1 Udinese Reserves (or "Watford") tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

That Sneijder story was obviously never true...although I assumed it was Redknapp jumping up and down trying to make people pay attention to him rather a lazy 'comedy' twitter...

I'm sure you will be welcoming him to the Etihad Stadium soon :P.

I'm sure you will be welcoming him to the Etihad Stadium soon :P.

Ha, I suppose we could use some short term cover for 5 weeks when Yaya is off tearing up the ACN. Can we get him in as a short term contractor and then sack him off in February?

The Sneijder thing won't be anything serious. I imagine what happened was a chancer agent contacted 'Arry, asking if he'd like him, with a view to becoming the middleman with the club and Sneijder's actual agent.

Happens all the time, apparently.

So a two bit chancer contacted a two bit chancer about a two bit chancer?

:rofl: I'm sure he wouldn't mind as long as you paid him.

I suppose it could be a goer. His name would fit nicely into the

after all...

Ha, not yet! Thought you might appreciate that previous post ;) Will be interesting to see if he gets a half a season of PL football under his belt.

i must admit i'm interested to see this guy play.

hopefully, you won't hold it against me if i don't get him for my fantasy premier league team straight away ;)

Lewis Holtby ( Schalke) is going to move to Spurs at the end of the season. I've only seen play Arsenal at the Emirates and he was superb that night. It's only January 5th and we've already got quite a few transfers!

Ba is a quality striker.

Good to see young Marcos Lopes (Who was born in 1995 WTF??) stepping up to the plate today as well. The world famous City youth system in action, ladies and gentlemen.

So regular flavour network Fox is showing Hammers and ManU. Must check lineups!

<sigh>

I'm pretty keen to see Big 'Sam' Allardyce do his usual trick and roll over for Ferguson.

EDIT!: Go on Joe Cole and James Collins! Fucking have it!

This game has been fun to watch. Pretty even, but you can tell Man U has the better side. Their goal just looked so easy, they cut through the West Ham defense like a hot knife through butter. West Ham's goal, though, was fantastic. I think it was Collins got the header, but I need to know who got the assist because I was at a restaurant and the TV was small and muted.

For the 2nd half, West Ham needs to watch pushing forward too much, they seem to be leaving themselves open to quick counter attacks.

Anyone know where I can find highlights of the Tottenham v. Coventry match? REAL highlights and not some idiot playing on his XBOX.

And why the hell isn't Fox airing this match yet? This is the US, I'm sure there more than a few American footie fans who would rather see how Dempsey got his brace than watch Macclesfield v. Cardiff. :dunno:

And what the hell does the English FA have against Youtube? Why can't they have a highlight channel for those of us who can't watch all of the games?

Archived