Banshee

Fragile Bird

Anyone else

kinda dissapointed Stowe was relatively easy to take down??? I was sure he was going to go with more of a bang than that.

Dalton is creeeeeeeepy.

I love Hood and Kai's relationship. They don't like each other, but they've got to respect each other in some ways. They're actually remarkably similar in their resilience.

Rebecca as full on gun toting apprentice to Kai, YES.

I thought he came off kind of hammy in his breakdown scene with Brock.

Not to me. I like the idea that he's trying to chnage and control the anger that got him into that shit in the first place. I'm a big fan of redemption stories and I like Bunker.

Great finale. Next season is going to be nuts again.

Not to me. I like the idea that he's trying to chnage and control the anger that got him into that shit in the first place. I'm a big fan of redemption stories and I like Bunker.

Great finale. Next season is going to be nuts again.

Fair enough.

Was driving me crazy wondering where I knew Bunker's little brother from, guess it turns out it was Walking Dead.

Yeah I agree with Mexal; I really like him. I don't think the breakdown was hammy tbh (that word gets chucked around an awful lot imo) constantly being reminded what a terrible piece of shit you used to be would get to anyone.

I'm just interested in how his storyline is going to progress; makes me think theres definitely gonna be more than 4 seasons (i hope)

Yeah I agree with Mexal; I really like him. I don't think the breakdown was hammy tbh (that word gets chucked around an awful lot imo) constantly being reminded what a terrible piece of shit you used to be would get to anyone.

I'm just interested in how his storyline is going to progress; makes me think theres definitely gonna be more than 4 seasons (i hope)

Good point. I think maybe it was more the actor, and not really the context of the scene. I certainly can understand why he would breakdown like that.

Not to say he's bad though. I certainly don't dislike him, there's not really anyone on the the show that I do. Maybe he will grow on me next season. :dunno:

Can someone say was there a time Gordon carries husband is mentioned as having skills with weapons? I mean you don't just wake up one day and are a bad ass with sniper rifles and hadn guns. Was he at least x military? Same with Rebecca she's been doing some training yes. But her skills are way above where they should be at this point

Can someone say was there a time Gordon carries husband is mentioned as having skills with weapons? I mean you don't just wake up one day and are a bad ass with sniper rifles and hadn guns. Was he at least x military? Same with Rebecca she's been doing some training yes. But her skills are way above where they should be at this point

I was wondering the same thing, it certainly didn't look like a hunting rifle either....

As for Rebecca, she's been hanging around Burton, I question nothing when it comes to her killing skills.

He has a USMC tattoo on his arm. Dude clearly has history.

There was also a scene with Brock where he puts a mag through the middle of the target and a few shots to the head and Brock's like "shoot much?" and he's like "yea."

He has a USMC tattoo on his arm. Dude clearly has history.

There was also a scene with Brock where he puts a mag through the middle of the target and a few shots to the head and Brock's like "shoot much?" and he's like "yea."

yeah I definitely didn't think his fighting ability completely came out of nowhere - remembered that scene with brock. Must have missed seeing his tattoo but he never came across as wimpy mayor like could carrie even have married someone that wasnt able to fight? LOL

And Nic - maybe im bias about the actor bcus i begrudgingly find him v attractive lol

yeah I definitely didn't think his fighting ability completely came out of nowhere - remembered that scene with brock. Must have missed seeing his tattoo but he never came across as wimpy mayor like could carrie even have married someone that wasnt able to fight? LOL

And Nic - maybe im bias about the actor bcus i begrudgingly find him v attractive lol

I noticed the tattoo in a few scenes. Definitely a Marine and we've seen his ability to shoot quickly/accurately in that scene with Brock. I was perfectly content with that as enough context for the asswhooping he laid out. When he walks in with the rifle with his stone face and starts putting that shit together, i about whooped for joy.

It's been mentioned by Gordon himself he was an ex jarhead, we saw the tat a few times too

Never elobarated what he did exactly

Then the fight with the punks in the pool let us look behind the curtain and show us he wasn't an empty suit, drunken politician but a bit of a bad ass.

Thought it was a great finale.

So job has been taken, hood is a former black ops spook whom job purged his record from the cia? ans the intelligence community has been hunting for both.

I suspect the first few episodes of next season will deal with the skinhead problem, kia and hood doing somthing together and then the man in the suit shows up or sends someone to get hood and opperation get job will take place.

Gordon gone opens the door to Carrie rekindling with hood as well.

I thought it was a superior finale for just a fun show.

Archived