Banshee

Fragile Bird

Theda, my dear, didn't you read the memo? Deva is a teenage girl, the definition of an annoying and useless character, while Carrie appears to have a mind of her own, also totally useless in a female character.

Please, that is really below the belt. Just because I find Deva and Carrie to be the least appealing characters, that doesn't make me sexist. If you had any idea about my preferences in film, literature and other media you might be able to pass judgement here, but you don't.

Please, that is really below the belt. Just because I find Deva and Carrie to be the least appealing characters, that doesn't make me sexist. If you had any idea about my preferences in film, literature and other media you might be able to pass judgement here, but you don't.

Ah, sorry about that V. This is what happens when you're reading a thread while watching football. For some reason I mistook you for another boarder.

I gave up trying to find where the offensive comment may have been but I still think it was a leap unless said commenter was well known for having that attitude.

Ah, sorry about that V. This is what happens when you're reading a thread while watching football. For some reason I mistook you for another boarder.

No worries, we're cool :cheers:

I gave up trying to find where the offensive comment may have been but I still think it was a leap unless said commenter was well known for having that attitude.

Ah well, what happened happened. Best not to linger to much on it :)

The show's creator wrote a piece about deciding to end the show this season.

You have to respect him for that decision. More shows could learn from this example. Although, I do think that a one-off webisode with this premise would be great:

It’s going to be in those moments, during the long, dark teatime of this self-imposed hiatus, where I wonder if Lucas Hood getting married just as his evil twin arrives in town to open a bed-and-breakfast wasn’t such a bad idea after all.

Banshee is in my upper stratosphere... I love this show as much as I've ever loved any show. .... it's perfectly absurd, with the best fight sequences ever.

That should be a quote on the box set.

Banshee is in my upper stratosphere... I love this show as much as I've ever loved any show. .... it's perfectly absurd, with the best fight sequences ever.

I totally agree tbh :D 

That should be a quote on the box set.

hahahha yes. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived