Banshee

Fragile Bird

Yes. Throughout the episode I got a feeling they might be trying to set up a tragic death for Job.

It's like when later on in the Shield Ronnie started to get some more screen time I got an eerie feeling.

I hope they don't kill off anyone from the main crew. Introducing new members is rarely done well.

Then again, if this is the last season, they could just do it and have the one last big story-line (killing Kai) done with a few less people.

Yes. Throughout the episode I got a feeling they might be trying to set up a tragic death for Job.

It's like when later on in the Shield Ronnie started to get some more screen time I got an eerie feeling.

I hope they don't kill off anyone from the main crew. Introducing new members is rarely done well.

Then again, if this is the last season, they could just do it and have the one last big story-line (killing Kai) done with a few less people.

No way all 4 make it out alive. I'm still guessing Sugar will die, maybe even Job after this episode. :(

No way all 4 make it out alive. I'm still guessing Sugar will die, maybe even Job after this episode. :(

I'm hoping it's a red herring for Job. It's too obvious and there isn't anyone else who can do what he does. I think Sugar dies if any.

I have come full circle on Rebecca and I now love her. She made a mistake but she was still willing to run in with Burton and save Kai. Her character progression has really been great to watch and I think the actress is nailing it.

:agree: love Rebecca

Good finale. Definitely didn't expect Gordon to be involved in the breakout. Never really cared for him much as a character, but his death was impactful enough because of Carrie and the kids.

Love that Carrie got to be the one to take out Mr. Badass.

Really intrigued by the flashbacks to Hood joining some kind of secret ops type deal. I assume we will get more on his background, and probably even his real name in the last season.

Not real invested in the Brotherhood storyline, but damn that blowtorch scene....:eek:

The ending with Kai and Hood talking certainly sounds like Hood might be working with him next season. Can't wait to see where that goes. :drool:

Excellent finale! It's going to be a long wait until season 4!

So looks like the villain for Season 4 is

Dalton

Yeah, though the Neo-nazi is going to figure in as well, probably to give Brock something to do. Also, I think Kai and Hood are going to have one last showdown.

Also I'm really surprised that Sugar survived the grenade. I was sure he was done for there.

Archived