Banshee

Fragile Bird

Anyone watch last night's episode?

Yes. Good as always. I figured they wouldn't kill Chayton off so easily. I understand why Hood wanted him to feel pain before he died, but he should have just shot him in the head.

Liked Rebecca getting a lot of screen time, felt bad for her when Kai undermined her and embarrassed her in front of the Philly guys. Not cool.

The what if aspect of this episode was really interesting. Saw one of the show runners talking about it after the episode, wrt the question of would everyone have been better off if "Hood" never stayed, and obviously the answer is yes.

Why are the mercenaries not going after the Indians for stealing their stuff? Was there an explanation given for this that I may have missed?

The second I saw Hood not shooting Chayton instantly I knew the big guy would survive for a while.

Yes. Good as always. I figured they wouldn't kill Chayton off so easily. I understand why Hood wanted him to feel pain before he died, but he should have just shot him in the head.

Liked Rebecca getting a lot of screen time, felt bad for her when Kai undermined her and embarrassed her in front of the Philly guys. Not cool.

The what if aspect of this episode was really interesting. Saw one of the show runners talking about it after the episode, wrt the question of would everyone have been better off if "Hood" never stayed, and obviously the answer is yes.

I loved the what if part of the episode. I really like the way they film the show. As for Chayton, you think he'll be finished off next episode? There's only 4 episodes left and I think the final "big bad" of the Season will be that military guy Carrie was messing with. I also think Rebecca is going to do something to Emily which will obviously set off Brock.

I really, really like Rebecca taking a more active role in things; it's way better than her as the damsel in distress which never quite suited her.

Anyone else think Rebecca and Burton would be an awesome pairing? Nope? Just me? OK.

Rebecca is totally gonna do something to Emily though.

I absolutely loved the ''what if'' part of this episode and I started sobbing at the end. TEARS EVERYWHERE.

:( :( :(

I loved the what if part of the episode. I really like the way they film the show. As for Chayton, you think he'll be finished off next episode? There's only 4 episodes left and I think the final "big bad" of the Season will be that military guy Carrie was messing with. I also think Rebecca is going to do something to Emily which will obviously set off Brock.

This show takes so many chances with the way they do things, from the Nola/Burton fight in episode 3, to the assault on precinct 13 in episode 5 and now the what if in episode 6. It's really great.

Chayton couldn't die like that, not without Proctor being involved somehow. You don't go all siege on the precinct to get Proctor then have Hood shoot him before a raid. I think episode 9 is going to be the death sentence with the heist in episode 10, setting up season 4 with the military guy still around. His background in black ops makes him too much of a badass to dismiss without him causing some major trouble. Similar to what has been said above.

Well that didn't go like I thought and just when you thought Banshee couldn't get more inventive with the way they film episodes, they go and give us a POV 25 minute heist scene. Absolutely insane. The end of this season is going to be mental if Mr. Badass plans on getting revenge. So good.

Also, love the intervention for Deva. Total badasses.

Mr. Badass is going to be serious trouble. I wonder if we're going to lose one of the crew? You know Hood and Carrie are safe, I think Job probably is too (I hope).....poor Sugar. :(

I wouldn't be surprised. The way he kicked the shit out of Hood, Carrie and Job at the same time in the back of the truck makes me think he'll take one out before he's finished. I actually thought Job might have been killed this episode with the way he was not wanting to do the heist.

Does Mr. Badass know it was Hood and Carrie then????

*fans self* he is something else - when he starts beating the crap out of all three of them in the van..FUCK this show KICKS ASS.

Poor hood...this episode had such a sad, dreamy spooky quality to it with siobhan popping up in hood's mind wherever he went and the music that accompanied her appearence each time...that last time when he stops by her for a second at the bar and she looks up at him and the music plays only to cut out as he walks away was *so* poignant.

Archived