Help! My cat is a sex addict!

mashiara

I'd guess that as far as sex with vegetables is concerned, carrots are pretty popular.

Well personally I find carrots rather disappointing, Cucumber is a where the action is, especially the type I grow with the knobbly bits.

but if your giving rather than receiving then something with a flower type head like brocali if you want the softer version or perhaps cauliflower for extra firmness might be preferable.

Looking at the knowing smirk on Mr. Broccoli, are we sure this isn't a mutual thing? or has it gotten to the point of Stockholm Syndrome?

I wondered that too. Unless that's Mr Broccoli's post-coital, post-cigarette look?

What gets me is how close the actual photograph resembles Eponine's artwork.

Yes, Eponine's artistic talents are impressive! :)

No one in their right mind would spend special-time with their sex doll if the real thing was available to them...

Every time you grocery shop, buy extra broccoli for the floors of various rooms of the house, and your cuddly toys will thank you for it.

Ewwwww. Just ewwwww. :ack:

No one in their right mind would spend special-time with their sex doll if the real thing was available to them...

Every time you grocery shop, buy extra broccoli for the floors of various rooms of the house, and your cuddly toys will thank you for it.

Ewwwww. Just ewwwww. :ack:

:lol: you were ok with the rest of this thread but it was humping real broccoli that sent you over the edge?? :lmao:

:lol: you were ok with the rest of this thread but it was humping real broccoli that sent you over the edge?? :lmao:

Lol, look at it this way - taking a plushy toy with you to bed to snuggle up with is one thing, taking a vegetable is another.

I have had all kinds of boyfriends in my life that I can describe all kinds of ways, vegetable is not one of them. :lol:

But just think of the aesthetics of it all, picking up tattered pieces of florets all over the house. Stick with the plushy!

potatoes, you can carve them to a pleasing shape.

so i hear

Don't use Eddios (Yes I know its spelt wrong. It like a small hairy potato, and tastes very similar to potatoes - they where on special offer in Tesco so I thought I'd try a couple) You will end up with a white slimy sticky oozy mess. And thats just from peeling (or carving in your case)

so. my boss and I were having a discussion and stuffed animals and crazed turkeys came up. which of course reminded me of this thread so I told her all about Muppet and his troubles. We tried to come up with some new theories that haven't been discussed in this thread on why Muppet would act the way he does. One thing that came up was perhaps Muppet was an intersexed cat and still has some hormones being produced from ovaries making him horny but confused as to what is happening. and then having been spurned by the two other (fixed) cats at a young aged got his sexuality kinda twisted (cats don't have a whole lot of reasoning power to do deep self analysis & soul searching) and turned his attentions to the passive broccoli. so maybe he needs to be fixed again? or be given a hormone regimen to help even him out again.

Someone has created a line of Knitted baby rattles including

Carrot, Radish, Beetroot, Pear, Cauliflower and Pumpkin

I just want to be clear here. IT WAS NOT ME.

Although they obviously make noises when being er pumped which may be pleaseing to Muppet, he may find them a bit on the small side.

• 11 months later...

So its been just over a year since this thread was started.

The board needs to know weather any advise offered in this thread has been helpful in controlling the problem.

The answer is quite simple. No. Frankly, after a while we gave up on trying to stop him.

He still has his merry way with Mr Broccoli and Mr Carrot and a couple of other stuffed animals, dragging them this way and that, getting in the way. If I had a euro for every time I had to step over a copulating Muppet to get to the kitchen or the bathroom I'd have enough money to splurge on a couple of expensive pairs of shoes I like, but alas, no-one is giving me money for what happens at least 3-4 times a day in our household.

Archived