Help! My cat is a sex addict!

mashiara

Cat Fancy: Vegetable Splurge

Edit: No cats outside. One of my cats is a purebred and as part of the contract I signed with her breeder when I bought her (she is the magnificent animal in my avatar), I am not allowed to let her outside off a lead, ever.

You pervs have convinced me. I'm actually going to try to capture the little monster on video. While quite witty, I don't really like the rape reference in The Great Muppet Raper. Any ideas for a more appropriate title to the video?

Muppet Does Broccoli.

Carrot Love.

Hot Veggie Love VII

Produce Produces Love.

My Big Cat Greek Humping.

Learning to love vegetables

Why did the Cat nip? Cause he saw the salad dressing

I have been inspired to commemorate this special time on the board with a limited edition piece of artwork.

http://www.flickr.co...N04/8531864051/

:rofl:

I feel for Mr Broccoli in ways that I never have before. His expression of shock and horror while being humped by the most determined cat in the world!

Stunning. Awesome. I want to hang this in my office.

Only if you promise to report faithfully your colleagues' reactions to the artwork.

My boyfriend went to the grocery store and I rushed to get it down because if I walked in on a SO depicting a scene of furry/plushy love, I'm not sure about the future of that relationship.

I have been inspired to commemorate this special time on the board with a limited edition piece of artwork.

http://www.flickr.co...N04/8531864051/

That is amazing! Too bad it's Killy in the picture and not Muppet, Muppet is a gray tabby, not orange. And he's a lot bigger than that.

Now I feel obligated to start tempting Killy with the broccoli, just to make the painting true. :P

To the poster who said we should let our cats outside, we live in a busy, very busy city. Cats going outside means probable death for them, among other things. They get plenty of fresh air time in our huge balcony, with its multitude of pots and plants and perching spaces.

You guys are acting like Mr. Grims is suddenly a sex maniac. He is an occasional fetishist only. I have now covered all the plush toys in Rowan's bed with a wrap. We'll see what happens.

You guys are acting like Mr. Grims is suddenly a sex maniac. He is an occasional fetishist only. I have now covered all the plush toys in Rowan's bed with a wrap. We'll see what happens.

Bubble wrap? So when you hear the poppin' you don't come knockin'?

No, a long piece of cloth baby wrap! Though we do have a lot of bubble wrap. I can't use it though, he is likely to eat it. Damn cats and their penchants for eating plastic.

You know what's really odd, though - my other cat? Every night I have to spend about 2-5 minutes smacking her on her ass. Not lightly, either. With significant force. She loves it. Am I helping her get off or something?

You know what's really odd, though - my other cat? Every night I have to spend about 2-5 minutes smacking her on her ass. Not lightly, either. With significant force. She loves it. Am I helping her get off or something?

Alot of cats like this, both male and female. There are some dogs, too. Thankfully I don't think it's sexual behavior. Maybe more of a percussion massage? I've seen a few cats that love to be smacked on the rump just about as hard as you can. You start swatting them and they arch their back, loving it.

Freaking cats.

Archived