Help! My cat is a sex addict!

mashiara

Alot of cats like this, both male and female. There are some dogs, too. Thankfully I don't think it's sexual behavior. Maybe more of a percussion massage? I've seen a few cats that love to be smacked on the rump just about as hard as you can. You start swatting them and they arch their back, loving it.

Freaking Freaky cats.

There, fixed that.

No, a long piece of cloth baby wrap! Though we do have a lot of bubble wrap. I can't use it though, he is likely to eat it. Damn cats and their penchants for eating plastic.

You know what's really odd, though - my other cat? Every night I have to spend about 2-5 minutes smacking her on her ass. Not lightly, either. With significant force. She loves it. Am I helping her get off or something?

You spank your cat? Whilst spanking, does the cat like it if you also say things like "Yeah, you like that, don't you Mr Grim? Naughty Mr Grim... You've been a bad, naughty cat, Mr Grim...I have to punish you..."?

Given my puppy just got the snip I'm alternating between giggling and fervent hoping such, devient behavioral patterns don't occur. I do laundry at home, these are toys I don't want to clean.

You spank your cat? Whilst spanking, does the cat like it if you also say things like "Yeah, you like that, don't you Mr Grim? Naughty Mr Grim... You've been a bad, naughty cat, Mr Grim...I have to punish you..."?

No, the OTHER cat. Pooka. She loves being smacked around. It's so odd that I have to beat my cat daily. If I don't, she complains loudly.

I feel the need to report in this thread. Today I visited a cousin. While there the 3 year old daughter kinda chased and kept tapping Mr Tiddles (the cat) with a giant IKEA vegetable. Yes you have guessed which one.

After being told to stop, She told us "But Mr Tiddles likes playing with Bowcowli, he's always jumping on her"

Fast forward 10 mins the three year old is drawing a picture for me. She starts off drawing a picture of "Pebble the Bowcowli" She has decided that I have broccoli hair (this may be because of all the static in in after being attacked / rubbed with balloons). Then she draws Mr Tiddles just above me/broccoli (I now have this picture stuck to my fridge. I'll take a picture and post it for you, Its not as good as picture earlier, She's only three) I'm the only one facing the corridor where she left the vegetable. So I'm the only one who see's Mr Tiddles drag it off. I can't help but think of Muppet here. Well I thought of Muppet when I first saw the Toy but still. I did wonder if I should say anything but chose to keep quiet as this didn't seem the time with 2 young children in the room.

About 20 mins later the 5 year old shouts out from the play room "eeer Mr Tiddles has weed on that again" then walks into the kitchen holding the Broccoli at arms length.

My cousin shoves the Toy into the washing machine, and says "I don't know what that cats problem is. I threw the strawberry away since that was what he used to tiddle on." She then chases a very satisfied looking Mr Tiddles into the garden. I really struggled and failed to keep a straight face.

So help me board, How do I tell my cousin that Mr Tiddles is badly named. I plan on phone her tonight. I think its obvious that the three year old has witnessed Mr Tiddles actives.

Do you mean I shouldn't tell them? I just wait for them to discover it themselves? or wait for the little girl to ask questions?

If there where no young children I wouldn't say anything. I just think that maybe they should be prepared.

and keep washing the broccoli after Mr Tiddles has one of his "accidents"

Do you mean I shouldn't tell them? I just wait for them to discover it themselves? or wait for the little girl to ask questions?

If there where no young children I wouldn't say anything. I just think that maybe they should be prepared.

and keep washing the broccoli after Mr Tiddles has one of his "accidents"

Er, don't you think they know?

I'm not so sure they do know.

I vaguely recall them mentioning before they had problems with the cat just peeing on one toy, and asking the mad cat woman of our family if she knew any way to stop it at a bbq last year.

Of course they may actually know and speak in code infront of the kids.

I think I will stick to dogs. I think you can untrain them from humping a person's leg...

It's not humping legs that's the problem. It's being inappropriate with seasonal vegetables. :P

N

I'll just leave this here... :P

http://i215.photobuc...zpsd573fe58.jpg

That's the best I've done so far. I'll keep trying, I guess. I caught him at the end of the act early in the morning and he was really pissed off, he went away and when I sat down again he came back and dragged his Broccoli elsewhere to presumably keep going.

I'll just leave this here... :P

http://i215.photobuc...zpsd573fe58.jpg

That's the best I've done so far. I'll keep trying, I guess. I caught him at the end of the act early in the morning and he was really pissed off, he went away and when I sat down again he came back and dragged his Broccoli elsewhere to presumably keep going.

Awesome!

He hides his head ... IN SHAME.

What gets me is how close the actual photograph resembles Eponine's artwork.

Soft spongy sprouts, or hardened shaft of a stalk. Which would you prefer to rail?

Carrot is where I can't see the sense.

I'd guess that as far as sex with vegetables is concerned, carrots are pretty popular.

Archived