Walking Dead Season 3, Vol. 6 {No comics spoilers in here}

MisterOJ

I'm hoping Andrea gets the shit tortured out of her (what a terrible thing to say gosh) and that's the catalyst for her character to become dead-eyed, stone-cold enforcer Andrea.

I really loved this episode because Morrissey finally got a chance to really chew the scenery. The whistling was fantastic.

It became patently obvious while watching The Talking Dead on AMC that Laurie Holden, the actress who plays Andrea, is highly frustrated at how the writers are handling her character. She's on, by the way. (and it's back on!)'

I don't agree that it was a shit episode. It WOULD have been a shit episode if Andrea and The Gov would have spent the episode yammering at each other. There was plenty of action, IMO

I'm hoping Andrea gets the shit tortured out of her (what a terrible thing to say gosh) and that's the catalyst for her character to become dead-eyed, stone-cold enforcer Andrea.

That's what I'm thinking. I think that will be a great way for them to have a sudden change in her character. She won't be as trusting, and she won't take that much two-faced-ness again.

It became patently obvious while watching The Talking Dead on AMC that Laurie Holden, the actress who plays Andrea, is highly frustrated at how the writers are handling her character. She's on, by the way. (and it's back on!)'

I don't agree that it was a shit episode. It WOULD have been a shit episode if Andrea and The Gov would have spent the episode yammering at each other. There was plenty of action, IMO

I thought this episode, and the one with Morgan, were the best of season 3.

Yeah she's been great on Talking Dead, and I think this episode shows Andrea actually being a decent character... she's definitely been crippled by the writing since the beginning/middle of season 2. And totally the fault of the writing. I mean, how could anyone come through the arc they wrote for her with the Gov in any kind of realistic light?

Does anyone think that Philip burned the Zombie mosh pit himself? He was holding his hands suspiciously camouflaged when he was back at Woodbury when talking to Milton.

Well, you're meant to think it's - oh, gosh, I can never remember the character's name, I always think Smithers now - anyway, the Gov's associate. At least that's who the Gov is acting like he thinks it is. I still think it was Tyrese, but anything's possible.

I find it almost offensively ridiculous that the Gov was able to find Andrea. She left the road at a totally random point, cut through the woods and was walking in a field miles from Woodbury. And yet there he is, just driving along like he knew where she was the whole time.

Also I am getting annoyed by the habit of the writers to have zombies materialize out of thin air in spots where the character should be able to see them. The one behind the tree (and then the other four that showed up) to attack Andrea was nearly as bad as the one that gutted Dale in S2.

The action was horrible though. One minute, Gov's truck is driving fast around the field, the next minute, it's chasing Andrea and it's about 10x slower than her. And how did the Gov manage to escape being ganged up on by about 20 Walkers, AND easily manage to follow Andrea through the whole night without her knowing? Maybe he used his teleporting powers.

I like that Laurie was getting upset on the Talkng Dead just then. Just like Lys said. I like that she's frustrated with her character, because it shows she cares.

Of course, I wish if she had ideas for the character and didn't like the direction they were taking, that she could actually get input on Andrea instead of just going with it.

I find it almost offensively ridiculous that the Gov was able to find Andrea.

I was thinking that he left the gun taped to the table, and she might have been going for it. Then I realized that she wouldn't have known it was there.... yeah the pop-up zombies are kind of lame but I've just accepted that its a basic part of the series.... anytime a character stops to catch their breath, zombie manifests itself. WD 101.

I like that Laurie was getting upset on the Talkng Dead just then. Just like Lys said. I like that she's frustrated with her character, because it shows she cares.

Of course, I wish if she had ideas for the character and didn't like the direction they were taking, that she could actually get input on Andrea instead of just going with it.

You and the majority of Womankind.

I find it almost offensively ridiculous that the Gov was able to find Andrea. She left the road at a totally random point, cut through the woods and was walking in a field miles from Woodbury. And yet there he is, just driving along like he knew where she was the whole time.

Also I am getting annoyed by the habit of the writers to have zombies materialize out of thin air in spots where the character should be able to see them. The one behind the tree (and then the other four that showed up) to attack Andrea was nearly as bad as the one that gutted Dale in S2.

Mate, this is TWD after all. The writers are lazier than my fat friend who claims he's going to get skinny through the gym, but instead just gets fatter. That's what this is. The writer's, mostly Mazzadouche, claim they are gonna make it better but make it worse. The zombies and the Gov have teleporting powers, the truck has its own speed for the sake of plot and so on. This show is just so stupid, it's funny.

Archived