Movies & Tv Shows that you secretly love but can't admit to

Rhaegarsjoy

Does anyone remember a programme called Out of this World about a girl with an alien father she communicated through with a plastic crystal? It was kind of like a teenage Bewitched. It was kind of knowingly rubbish, but I fancied the girl in it as a kid and she's now grown up as a really cute woman who looks like Kirsten Bell. I used to watch Saved by the Bell a lot. I still like watching Pokemon, but only the 'classic' episodes starring Misty and Ash and the original Team Rocket line-up. Afterwards, it just chewed off its own tail. ;)

I remember really liking Digimon. I was about 13 at the time thought.

I remember it having surprisingly decent long-term story arcs buried in it's mostly generic, cliched, children's-entertainment episodic plots.

Does anyone remember a programme called Out of this World about a girl with an alien father she communicated through with a plastic crystal? It was kind of like a teenage Bewitched. It was kind of knowingly rubbish, but I fancied the girl in it as a kid and she's now grown up as a really cute woman who looks like Kirsten Bell. I used to watch Saved by the Bell a lot. I still like watching Pokemon, but only the 'classic' episodes starring Misty and Ash and the original Team Rocket line-up. Afterwards, it just chewed off its own tail. ;)

YES! Oh sweet childhood memories. What i remember best about it tough is that one episode where she has to box against a horribly disfigured monster-version of herself. I don't quite remember what that was all about, but i think she dreamt it or something...

Anyways, that thing gave me nightmares for weeks. Even now i shudder when i think back on it :ohwell:

Another one sprang to mind, I quite like Love Actually. I've only met one person who enjoys that film as much as I seem to. Also, seeing Hugh Grant as Prime Minister is hilarious.

What? One of the greatest Christmas movies of all time!

Man, who dislikes Logan?

And woman,I hated him from the first scene. He never did anything that might change my mind.I cheered when they broke up in the end.

It's the way he said "Ace" all the time. I like him in the Good wife though.

Ahhh all the times I watched GG and his "Ace"s were giving me mental diarea...fun times

Man, who dislikes Logan?

...Apparently, the character was actually named Luke. (I would have sworn he was Logan too, and that was before Shryke said Logan. I think he just reminds everyone of Wolverine.) As far as I can tell from IMDB, he wasn't on the Good Wife...

...Apparently, the character was actually named Luke. (I would have sworn he was Logan too, and that was before Shryke said Logan. I think he just reminds everyone of Wolverine.) As far as I can tell from IMDB, he wasn't on the Good Wife...

Luke was the guy who owned the diner and ended up with Lorelei. Logan was Rory's boyfriend at Yale. He proposed to her at her graduation party, she said she had to think about it, then she broke up with him at her graduation. He is now on The Good Wife.

What? Really? I guess I never made it as far as Logan. I was thinking we were talking about Luke this whole time. Ok, no opinion on Logan. Though he sounds like he sucked.

Archived