[Book Spoilers] Talisa is pregnant?

Actually, it was confirmed somewhere that the actor playing the Greatjon was not returning. It was around the time he made the headlines after getting his ear bitten off.

In any case, I'm not saying the Blackfish will replace him because his role needs to be taken by someone. I'm just saying that making the Blackfish a prisoner will be a better way of keeping him on the show, interacting with Lannisters or something, instead of just having him alone in Riverrun (where they'd have to pull a Barristan and keep the actor out the show for a season, or more)

If the Blackfish takes the Greatjons place...who will be left to hold Riverrun....He would be the last Tully being that Edmure will be hostage as well.....They might just get somebody else to play greatjohn...or might be implied after the wedding even though he gets no camera time

If the Blackfish takes the Greatjons place...who will be left to hold Riverrun....He would be the last Tully being that Edmure will be hostage as well.....They might just get somebody else to play greatjohn...or might be implied after the wedding even though he gets no camera time

That's just a concern because you are putting "realism logic" before "narrative logic". Having the Blackfish holding Riverrun would make sense, true, but it will also render useless a character they've been setting up quite a lot this season. If he gets to hold Riverrun, he serves no more purpose for the show.

That's just a concern because you are putting "realism logic" before "narrative logic". Having the Blackfish holding Riverrun would make sense, true, but it will also render useless a character they've been setting up quite a lot this season. If he gets to hold Riverrun, he serves no more purpose for the show.

Well....it is how the story goes...besides...I don't htink they would allow the blackfish to live...someone so disruptive would just be killed...it makes no sense to keep him hostage....they would already have Edmure who is the Lord of Riverrun....what possible gain do they get from holding Blackfish...who would they ransom him to....so in my opinion....if blackfish goes to riverrun he's as good as dead.....he's pretty useless as a prisoner as well or massacred for that matter

TV Robb would have no need to write a will at this point - much less naming or even thinking of Snow at this point, if he thinks he may have a son, jeez "two sons, or both" as Robb stated...

Yes, but he has to write down his will for the alternative, because it could be daughter though?! Similar to the situation after Alexander's death: Roxana was pregnant, but no one could knew if it would be a son or daughter (in the latter case Alexander's brother would have had the better claim).

just for giggles...wouldn't it be a major blow your mind plot twist and story change if Talisa is the one to kill Robb instead of Roose....not that HBO would muck it up like that ...but it would be a kicker

Then the whole "regards" scene between Jaime and Roose would be pointless.

Yes, but he has to write down his will for the alternative, because it could be daughter though?! Similar to the situation after Alexander's death: Roxana was pregnant, but no one could knew if it would be a son or daughter (in the latter case Alexander's brother would have had the better claim).

Does TV Robb believe his brothers to be dead?? I don't think they told him that Theon burned them have they?

Said it half a hundred times. I love the show more than anything on TV and I love the books more than anything else I've read. I'm okay with 99% of changes and the ones I'm not are usually inconsequential. Besides, this show is incredibly loyal as far as adaptions go, almost to the point where I find myself annoyed that they are sticking to the books. For example, when Brienne didn't wipe out Locke/Vargo Hoat right there on the podium.

But if Talisa is a spy, almost every villain that GRRM has created will immediately become undermined by a non-canon character (Who I am actually a big fan of otherwise.) Pretty sure it would ruin it completely for me.

Also, I think this rules out her taking the place of Jeyne Poole if there is a kid involved. I'm pretty certain she'll die at the red wedding. Sad but it's really the only course of action that wouldn't f*** everything up.

I never picked up on that Talisa is a spy, but it's funny that one of my unsullied friends said out loud, "She's definitely a spy!" when she was writing that letter. I would have to agree with the whole Farya theory that's been bounced around when it comes to Talisa's ultimate role.e

You could also say that RObb has had a will done off-screen already. I don't think it would be that big of a deal for a King to have a will, I would assume it's been done and HBO wouldn't have to show it being done on screen.

Does TV Robb believe his brothers to be dead?? I don't think they told him that Theon burned them have they?

The topic hasn't been brought back again, but I'm guess they will while they're on ther way to the RW, pretty much like in the book, Robb saying his mother it's time to face the true and accept they're dead.

This.

And. Correct me if I'm wrong, (because I honestly don't know anything about royal wills and succession and legitimization and stuff) maybe he will legitimize Jon as his heir in case something happens to Talisa/their child before they can name an heir so that at least a Stark he fully trusts will be king?

Archived