Is Israel a true democracy?

Olwen

which is the right forum for "Is Middle Earth a true democracy?"

I kept reading this as "Middle East" and wondered if Solo was agitating for the return of the United Arab Republic or possible the Ottoman Empire, Sauron is a bit of a let down after that.

(I once worked with an organization called "Friend of the Earth: Middle East", and always, including when talking to them, including at least once in an email, called them "Friend of Middle Earth".)

Um, yes? Can we talk about something interesting already? Like how long it would therefore take to cross Anatolia with a hovercraft?

White socks as a topic come before that.

Um, yes? Can we talk about something interesting already? Like how long it would therefore take to cross Anatolia with a hovercraft?

Is the Hovercraft sentient and has it read Bakker?

Of course Middle Earth is a democracy. Its progressive and rightful ruler was chosen by that most democratic of principles, One Maiar, One Vote.

I'm sure I'd get that if I had ever managed to make it through that snoozefest of a book :D

N

in the new tradition of misreading silly posts (cf. datepalm, supra), i read this as "is lovecraft sentient and has he read bakker?" and am accordingly disappointed.

following on in that tradition I read your post as "is love craft sentient and has HE read Bakker?" which is like a flat Ottoman Empire

Archived