Nicest bloke in Westeros?

Dragonstoned

Who do you think is the all-round nicest guy in Westeros?

Step forward Garlan Tyrell, who gives Tyrion the credit he deserves for the defence of KL at Blackwater and goes out of his way to still talk to Sansa even though she's no longer marrying into his family.

Who do you think is the all-round nicest guy in Westeros?

Step forward Garlan Tyrell, who gives Tyrion the credit he deserves for the defence of KL at Blackwater and goes out of his way to still talk to Sansa even though she's no longer marrying into his family.

And immediately after that Garlan probably killed Joff and let Tyrion and Sansa be blamed for it.

Is it odd that I find all the "Edmure" votes surprising?

I say Davos. Mayhaps ser Barriston too.

No, I'm surprised by the Edmure votes a bit, too. They spring from that quote about him having a gentle heart and wanting to protect all of his people even when it's not wise, so I understand where it's coming from. But he's still a typical Westerosi man in that he loves heavy drinking and wenching on a regular basis, and that disqualifies him in my opinion (though Edmure remains among my top 20 characters).

I agree, however, with those who say Davos, Maester Luwin, Ser Barristan, Willas and Garlan. I'd also add Quentyn into the pot.

Archived