Goodkind 53: We Don't Need No Stinking Magic!

Myshkin

Everything's the devil to you, daddy! Well, I like jaw-kicking, and I like spine-ripping! And I'm gonna keep doing em both because they make my thing rise up! And by the way daddy--statists are ornery because of their medulla oblongata! And I like Kahlan and she likes me back. And she showed me her boobies and I like those too!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Wowzers what a great thread,for a minute there before reading this lot I seriously thought I must be missing something with this Guy,bought a book called a Debt of bones whilst on holiday and have been kicking myself ever since for finishing the damn thing!

Should of known after seeing the pic of him at the back of the book but I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt,I mean hey he's the times best writer no?

First few pages was him explaining his challenging of the dynamics between a mother and a good looking wizard( well it can only get better right?

Wow how wrong could I be,actually I can't tell you how embarrassing it is to admit to reading it.

Okedoke I'm off to commit suicide now.

Oh Wowzers what a great thread,for a minute there before reading this lot I seriously thought I must be missing something with this Guy,bought a book called a Debt of bones whilst on holiday and have been kicking myself ever since for finishing the damn thing!

Should of known after seeing the pic of him at the back of the book but I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt,I mean hey he's the times best writer no?

First few pages was him explaining his challenging of the dynamics between a mother and a good looking wizard( well it can only get better right?

Wow how wrong could I be,actually I can't tell you how embarrassing it is to admit to reading it.

Okedoke I'm off to commit suicide now.

Well to be fair, that is just a prequel novella which was released much later in the series. To truly appreicate Goodkind, you should read Wizard's First Rule; full moral clarity, almost rape, and testicular justice

I think just the one. :P

At least two, since there's two on ebay (both at $2K). From what I can gather they're putting them together and shipping them out piecemeal, so that some people have finally gotten theirs, while others are still waiting.

ETA: What I really want to know is what's on the 500gb hard drive.

I do also love the fact that so many copies of this super-limited-edition "for hardcore fans only!" book have apparently just been snapped up by entrepreneurs who couldn't give a crap about it and are just trying to make money off of the even more gullible. If that's not choosing life I don't know what is! *wipes a single tear*

I do also love the fact that so many copies of this super-limited-edition "for hardcore fans only!" book have apparently just been snapped up by entrepreneurs who couldn't give a crap about it and are just trying to make money off of the even more gullible. If that's not choosing life I don't know what is! *wipes a single tear*

YOLO! Our should that be, "YOLTO!" (You Only Live Tairy Once)

Archived