NFL 2013 Week 2 Thread - Go back to college Chip Kelly!

Jaime L

Chicago is trying to give this game away. Critical fumble to the house and endzone INT by Jay on back-to-back possessions.

ETA: Ponder gives it back!

This game has had a lot of crazy plays. Vikings D blows goats.

3 Long returns, one for a TD

2 Defensive TD's

Weird almost TD on botched punt return

Pick on first and goal from the 1 (gotta love Cutler)

The Browns defense played a good first half. The right side of the offensive line struggled and Weeden paid for it. Weeden looked pretty good when he had time.

Trent is also suffering for the bad play of the offensive lines right side. He also didn't have enough touches. They should call more runs for him and run it left. The Browns receivers struggle winning one on one battles. They badly miss Josh Gordon. Travis Benjamin can win one on one but he is so small.

The Browns defense played a good first half. The right side of the offensive line struggled and Weeden paid for it. Weeden looked pretty good when he had time.

Trent is also suffering for the bad play of the offensive lines right side. He also didn't have enough touches. They should call more runs for him and run it left. The Browns receivers struggle winning one on one battles. They badly miss Josh Gordon. Travis Benjamin can win one on one but he is so small.

Hah! Cleveland is shutting out Balti in the first half? That's fucking awesome! Go Browns!

Shit, it looks like Philly might lose this one. Dammit.

ETA: Actually, I guess I don't get fantasy points if they win or lose, but I really want that offense to produce wins. Can't be giving San Diego 30 points, though.

Oh my God Dierdorf is a moron.

PHI called the timeouts so that they'd have time to run another play after the FG attempt. If they didn't call timeout, then SD would have kicked with no time left on the clock. The only reason they got to try those laterals at the end is because they called the timeouts.

Granted, if SD had more guts, they'd have thrown a quick pass in the seam after the 1st timeout to draw closer, and it would have worked against them. But it was a good risk.

I don't even know what to say about the Bills win.

Also, there's a weather delay (!) in the Saints-Bucs game, and I'm like 10 miles away and it's only mildly overcast. I hate the weather here.

Also also, there's no game on CBS right now - they're not even obliged to show the Jacksonville game - and so I don't get Broncos vs. Giants. Revolt.

Archived