NFL 2013 Week 3 - Oh My God, There's a Fire sale in Cleveland

Howdyphillip

I think not having a RB, or WR to replace Bolden, finally caught up w/ him. Really other then Barry Sanders can you think of anyone who did well w/out any help, at all? He has played most of his career w/ Crappy QB's, other then Warner which was what parts of 3 years?

Steve Smith, and Maurice Jones-Drew come to mind.

I'm personally of the opinion that Steve Smith belongs in the Hall of Fame.

@mortreport 1h

Von Miller and tester tried and failed to corrupt collection process: es.pn/17UaILZ

This guy just can't stop messing up! I'm not familiar with the suspension protocol, but would this add anything to his punishment?

If that's true, he should have been suspended for a lot more than six games. Sweet merciful crap.

The problem with Goodell is not that he's trigger-happy with fines & suspensions. The problem is there's no rhyme nor reason behind the fines and suspensions.

They have a somewhat good defense. I think the next step would be to build their O-line, and try to find a franchise QB they can build around. Look at the Colts or the Lions. They were laughing stocks until they found their guy.

Yeah, the Browns have never tried to get a quarterback. It is just something they keep planning on doing once they get a few things sorted...

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/cleveland-browns-quarterbacks-jersey.jpg

I really miss the lack of image posting right now.

Holy shit, so the Browns are also shopping Josh Gordon and Greg Little?

Cleveland really hates their fans, don't they? Either that, or ever since LeBron took his talents to South Beach, the city collectively doesn't want any legitimate talent there for fear that they may leave too.

(Not saying Little is talented, but Josh Gordon surely is.)

And BJGE scores the TD after the kick-return muff. HAHA! Score for my fantasy team, and I'm rooting for the Bengals in this one. I picked Cincy to run away with the AFC North this year, and I've hated the Packers ever since Aaron Rodgers turned into a gigantic douche after 2010.

Well isn't that almost what the Raiders (fyi I am a die hard fan). Cap Suicide, with the hope that next year the can use the space better? After over paying journeymen players for years, that next year they can draft better, and get better FA talent? I like the idea, as long as they don't do exactaly what they are trying to get away from, again.

Cleveland now has some crazy number of 1st and 2rd picks next year. (I think its 10) of course they do actually have to draft good players for this to work, which is why they are here to begin with.

Archived