The Walking Dead: Season 4 - No Comic Spoilers!

Alia of the knife

Is this where she threatens to slit Meryl's throat?

I think Daryl is going to find Carols trail and figure out what happened. What I don't know is if he will be bothered by what Carol did more than what Rick decided to do with Carol.

And thank you for bringing up the Rick telling Hershel kicking them out would be murder. I forgot about that and now Rick has made the choice that Hershel didn't. Oh the irony.

Just googled that. Too bad they left it out.

I tend to think also that Daryl is not going to take it well when he finds out Carol is gone. There is no grey area with Daryl, and he may see Ricks "justice" as choosing the Woodbury group, (which Rick didn't know that long), over people who had been with him from the beginning, thus causing divisions in the group.

Who knows, after Tyreese finds out what Rick did, he still may not be happy.

Either he'll think she should have been brought back to be dealt with, OR after his moment of growth, he'll think Rick was too harsh to leave her out on her own.

At this point, Tyreese can't even kill the zombies at the fence.

I like the idea of Daryl looking for Carol, especially if Tyreese implodes (or explodes). Rick and Carol seemed to be in a fairly low zombie area. Hopefully she'll stay away from the horde. I think that horde has a date with the prison.

When T-Dog died, I remember seeing a lot of people talking about Tyrese was going to show up and everyone was going to love him.

I am already sick of him. There is not much at all about him I like so far. Bring back T-Dog.

I also find it very interesting how it is Rick could bring Merle to the prison, but ditch Carol.

Yeah, I may have overestimated Tyreese's ability to cope, and it looks like Sasha may have had a better grasp of this new world.

I don't know what to make of Bob. I mean I know the obvious in that he is an alcoholic and because of that a potential liability, but so was Hershel, and then Merle a drug addict.

But I liked that Bob saw the man the zombie had been in the gas station, but could also do what needed to be done for mercy as much as survival.

As for Michonne, she may not be exactly thrilled with Ricks decision. It wasn't too long ago that Michonne was what Carol had become. If Daryl goes after Carol, Michonne might go with him, putting her back on the path of the Governor.

I like the idea of Daryl looking for Carol, especially if Tyreese implodes (or explodes). Rick and Carol seemed to be in a fairly low zombie area. Hopefully she'll stay away from the horde. I think that horde has a date with the prison.

I also think they need to ditch the knives and go with long spears

Just binged watched the entire season. Even though hardly anything has really happened, I find myself enjoying this season more than any other.

There needs to be some hope of a way out though. Otherwise it's just humanity circling the drain, people dying and new people joining, with no real point to it all.

The scene where they thought they heard something on the car radio, were we supposed to make out any words?

Keep expecting one of the black guys to die since the show has only allowed one at a time until now.

Expect the mid season cliffhanger will be a big action sequence where a bunch of people die and the survivors leave the prison. They can't stay there forever.

I don't think that Rick will tell the group the truth about Carol. I think when he comes back he'll make up some BS excuse that she was gotten by walkers.

Not sure why most people seem to think Rick will tell the truth.

Rick just straight up, no bullshit, told the truth. It's not surprising, considering his "character", but I don't think I would have been able to.

EDIT: Does anyone else do the AMC Story Sync? This is the first time I've done it. While not groundbreaking by any means, it sure is a neat companion to the show.

EDIT: Uh oh...shit just got real in the prison.

Hershel is getting too much face time tonight.....I'm concerned. :stillsick:

I don't think he goes. I think everyone is safe. We just "lost" Carol last week, so I'm (almost) positive they won't do a Dale/Shane or T-Dog/Lori thing for a while.

:lol: that little girl maybe "not right" but she's entertaining!

Yeah..I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure that's how I'll be once the Z-Apocalypse happens.

Archived