How I Met Your Mother 6: Tomorrow and Tomorrow and...

Datepalm

That could have been accomplished several seasons ago, but I'm not sure that after eight seasons of reasons why they didnt belong together they could have flipped that back around in the ninth.

I don't think T&R should be together, but they could have worked that out, if they played it out, instead jamming it down our throats, at the last second.

The whole "Ted and Robin wouldn't work" could actually be Ted rationalizing why he didn't go after Robin in 2013.

Still, it's a shitty ending to the series.

But didn't he? Didn't he try and try, until Lilly told him, and then he finally got it, which is why he had Barney give her the locket? Didn't he try in '12 and she told him it would never work? which is why he called Victoria? ( who he should have ended up w/) and again shattered that to hell.

But didn't he? Didn't he try and try, until Lilly told him, and then he finally got it, which is why he had Barney give her the locket? Didn't he try in '12 and she told him it would never work? which is why he called Victoria? ( who he should have ended up w/) and again shattered that to hell.

I agree with you.

Ted and Robin were a good mix until their first break up.

After that it quickly turned to "either take a crap or get off the pot" kind of situation.

Pretty much the same went for Robin and Barney.

I would've preferred we'd met Tracy back in season 8 or maybe even season 7 and got the chance to see some of these events that were crammed into the series' finale

• 3 weeks later...

How I Met Your Dad is passed over by CBS.

Creative differences with the producers apparently. But the option for CBS expires tomorrow and another network could pick it up. It would be weird to see a "How I Met Your..." on another network, but if I'm a network looking for a quality show with a built in audience; I snag this in a heartbeat.

I am going to admit the ending kind of ruined the whole show for me. There where some reruns on last night, as soon as I saw them switched the channel. It just made the whole series feel kind of cheap knowing what the pay out was. Knowing the mother he is talking about doesn't even get an explanation as to what kills her, and it's been Robin the whole time. Likewise I don't feel excited about How I Met Your Dad.

The ending of can't ruin the journey, and I did enjoy watching "How I Met Your Mother" while I was watching it. But for me it does ruin the story, and takes away the pleasure of reruns. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mystery of the pineapple solved!

Why in the hell wouldn't they have included that in the original airing?!!? Sure, it doesn't add much... But it doesn't take long to put it out there either.

:dunno:

True. But is there the possibility that they totally forgot about the pineapple incident and filmed the scene after the internet rage?

Archived