What is really annoying you today? v.3.0

Bluetiger

Ugh, I feel your pain and I'm sorry you have to go through that. I hope you are better tomorrow.

What's annoying me today? My ex. He's an asshole.

I have these too, usually at precisely the wrong moment. Mine is usually on the right hand side and feels swollen, right down to the top of my right eye. Horrid.

I'm sorry you're going through this though, I know exactly how it feels. I lack motivation and concentration as a result, both are terrible now.

:grouphug:

--

Every day I feel like I'm hungover or something. I don't drink, I never have. I just feel all sluggish and incredibly tired every day of the week regardless of sleeping pattern (normal) eating/drinking habits (normal) and weather. It's sunny right now and I still feel horrid. Blegh. How the hell do I clear my mind. I want nothing more than a clear mind right now.. way too stuffy.

:agree: Thanks both. Felt a lot better toady :D

"ranting" (with all its connotations of anger, loudness and emotionally charged words) is probably not the best thing to be doing on a public forum anyway, I suppose, unless you're are genuinely passionate and knowledgeable on a subject, but I'm not going to tell anyone what to do lol.

Too be fair he's a dick.

He can't help it, it's like some sort of condition he seems to have.

I still despise Clegg far more though.

Wasn't buying Clegg's poor, downtrodden act in the Leaders Debate tbh, that fucker broke his promise about tuition fees and I was in the first damn year the 9k a year was implemented (I think?). Fuck that.

Wasn't buying Clegg's poor, downtrodden act in the Leaders Debate tbh, that fucker broke his promise about tuition fees and I was in the first damn year the 9k a year was implemented (I think?). Fuck that.

I'don't think I can name a single promise he has kept.

Of course he never did promise to do absolutely nothing and waste the votes of everyone who voted lib-dem, while also virtually destroying the party's credability.

If he did, then I'd say he was the world's most honest politician.

This is precisely why I hate Clegg's guts. I'll never forget how he did a 180 on that. -_-

I was also in the first year it was implemented... sigh.. and I heard Labour (I think?) wanted to put them down to 6k or something. This year (or next.) That would be bloody typical lol

At least it's kinda obvious how much of a dick Farage and UKIP in general are, lol. Harder to pick the dick factor out from others. Fuck Clegg.

--

I'm not really that annoyed I guess.. just working on a 2,500 word essay due on the 16th.. I also have another one which I haven't even started.

I'll be honest: I'd much rather have had the higher tuition fees but with the same very low-pressure loan to pay them back as the student allowance gets than what I had, which was lower but I had to pay them up front, which cut significantly into both my and my parent's costs for the year.

I'm not at all convinced that abolishing them altogether is a good idea. Universities don't run for free.

It's a perspective that does rather depend on trusting the people running the loans never to get more stringent about calling them in, but yeah.

I'll be honest: I'd much rather have had the higher tuition fees but with the same very low-pressure loan to pay them back as the student allowance gets than what I had, which was lower but I had to pay them up front, which cut significantly into both my and my parent's costs for the year.

I'm not at all convinced that abolishing them altogether is a good idea. Universities don't run for free.

It's a perspective that does rather depend on trusting the people running the loans never to get more stringent about calling them in, but yeah.

They can pry their money back from my cold, dead fingers.

Speaking of uni, I thought I was done, but apparently I am chief editor for my SO, and am currently trawling through his dissertation. Sigh.

More annoyances from comments on being single. I get really irritated when I decide to go ahead and take the time to explain to people what asexual means because of their incessant comments on my being single only to be told that I'll find someone someday to cure me. This is the reason I'd much rather just respond to nosy questions with "so do you make the same face during orgasm and taking a shit?" or something equally intrusive and off-putting.

Waiting room policies.

I wait in the actual waiting room for five minutes and then get taken back to the exam room where I do all of the waiting which is roughly an hour.

What the fuck.

Waiting room policies.

I wait in the actual waiting room for five minutes and then get taken back to the exam room where I do all of the waiting which is roughly an hour.

What the fuck.

Reminds of the Seinfeld ep. "You know, so you think youre going to see the doctor, but youre not, are you? No. Youre going into the next waiting room. The littler waiting room"

Archived