What is really annoying you today? v.3.0

Bluetiger

JackBauer24

Only episode of that show I ever saw, was on my tiny dorm room television about 15 years ago. I remember thinking "Oh Kenneth Branaugh, oh how the mighty have fallen. But good job on the American accent." Then my roommate told me it was actually Kiefer Sutherland.

eta: Oh, also, I was reading the feminism thread and got really excited to find out that because of my profession, there was a 5% chance that I'm actually immortal. Then I kept reading and found out it was a garbage statistic. Turns out the I have the same 100 % mortality rate as the rest of you croakers.

Tonight, I learned that a friend of mine was sexually assaulted by a mutual friend (one I no longer speak to, but someone we went to school with) when she was drunk. Now I'm in possession of this knowledge, I'm so angry and disgusted at him, I want to go and punch his face in. We haven't spoken for almost a year, and this just proves how much of an absolute arsehole he is. This kind of shit really makes me angry.

Drac, THAT SUCKS. I'll do the kicking once you punch him out.

Turns out the I have the same 100 % mortality rate as the rest of you croakers.

Dr. Pepper made my day too.

My Dr. says my cholesterol is way too high. No more SMOKING, have to cut down on DRINKING, some folderol about sausages. This guy is trying to ruin my life. Seriously, what does HE know. I mean WHO ASKED HIM for medical advice. Can I blame my mum for this?

Also this wine appears to be broken. It's 10:22 and I'm not in the drunk thread yet.

That's awful.

Quite a few years ago in high school there was an ''incident'' between two semi-friends of mine, and a really good friend of mine (the victim). When she told me about it I was pretty outraged, but she said she didn't really consider it sexual assault and just wanted to laugh it off (although she also said it made her feel like crap). So the two guys were not punished (unless you believe in karma).

In any case, I hope that bastard gets what's coming to him.

So many women feel that way, it's upsetting. This happened a few years ago, and she's only just told me (nobody else knows). I wouldn't break her confidence by going to him and kicking off, despite how much I want to. Ugh.

That is really sad, Drac. I hope you or somebody else punches him to the face for it.

My, admittedly smaller annoyance for today is that some weeks ago, we planned to go see something with a group of friends. Now there is actually a group outing to that place organised, but it is on a day when I have lessons ... <_<

I've had a terrible hangover, and for someone who does not get them often ( or ever) it's not a good feeling at all.

I wouldn't break her confidence by going to him and kicking off, despite how much I want to. Ugh.

This was the hardest part for me when I was placed in a similar situation. It didn't help that I kept seeing that clown around town. People are the worst.

Still in the recovery phase from my really bad cold. I'm sitting at my desk at work trying not to fall asleep.

Everyone seems to be coming down with something at the moment. I've had a little cough for the past few days, which I can deal with, but I just hope it doesn't get any worse. I blame the kids being off school, spreading their diseases around.

The heat reminding me that summer is on its way. I don't like heat, but I can cope with it by about July/August, when my body has become somewhat accustomed to it. But when the temperatures first start to rise again...ugh. Goodbye any thoughts of sleeping tonight!

At 2:30 am I tried to wash my plate from a late night snack and instead the handle of the hot water on the sink broke off creating the most spectacular scalding geyser. 45 minutes later channel locks were located that were big enough to grab the handle of the shutoff. I was soaked, the kitchen was soaked, the dog was soaked, the floors, ceiling everything.

Funny? Yes. Ever see a drunk person trying to do plumbing? Also VERY FUCKING ANNOYING.

I live two doors down from a primary school. As if that isn't bad enough, their burglar alarm goes off pretty regularly, at least twice a month, and always at stupid times. It takes them an age to get round here to turn it off. I almost want to ask them to give me a damn key so I can turn the bastard thing off.

Archived