What is really annoying you today? v.3.0

Bluetiger

This woman keeps starting new Trivia Crack games with me before we finish the first one. It started to annoy me so I rejected her new game request. She ended up forfeiting the games with me.

Apparently no one ever taught her to finish the first gallon of milk before you open up the new one.

:dunno:

Resident Evil movies. Was flipping channels and came across it, and watched for about minute and remembered what a giant pile of dog shit thee movies are. There are a few of them I think and somone has paid a lot of money to create giant piles of dog shit. And I was thinking you can give me like 1/10 what you spent on making this pile of dog shit and I can bring my dog over to the producers house and have her shit on the producers tv and he will get the exact same experience I get everytime I pass by one of these piles crap while I am flipping channels and it will cost him so much less, but Hollywood has to make things difficult. And that annoys me, because people get paid to make piles of dog shit like this all the time and my dog gets nothing. My dogs shit is as good if not better than half the shit that comes out of hollywood. "Paul Blart mall cop" the trilogy. I mean there is a fucking trilogy about that. My dog is right here ready to go... oh shit she might actually be ready to go, good night.

So sorry! Hope you start feeling better ASAP! :grouphug:

This morning had to get up early to drop the dog off at the vet (the carpet pisser one) and took our other dog along too, just for the ride. He's seeing a cardiologist and also being tested for Cushing's disease. So we (my dad and I) dropped the dog off at the vet, did all the intake stuff, and we had to leave him there as it's an all day thing with the Cushing's test and at some point the cardiologist will look at him too.

We stopped at McDonald's, got coffee and breakfast. Then we went to leave, the car wouldn't start, well it started but the engine sputtered and shook and rattled and it just kept dying out like 1 second after. Also, thee "pressure" light kept coming on. I did the dipstick thing but I'm not good to judge if there's enough oil in there and this happened before with the car and when I added oil it started. So added oil. Still the same.

So called a tow truck (almost wrote that as "toe truck" but it didn't look right, now I'm envisioning a truck shaped like a big toe).

Anyway it's starting to rain, I've got my dad with me and my other dog. I'm thinking when after the tow truck comes then we got to call a cab, but we've got the dog so we can't go inside and wait, just got to stand out in the rain, and hope the cab allows dogs.

We try starting the car one more time. It starts and stays running. So I call the toe truck dispatcher tell them I want to drive the car home because I've got my dog, but meet us there because I don't want to drive it anymore.

We get home, truck comes and takes our car to the mechanic. Mechanic just called, they can't find anything wrong with it, it's starting just fine for them. Could be the car is just old. It's a '96. Don't have any money to buy a new car though.

So they'll look at a bit but if it keeps starting fine they can't do anything. Oh, they said it had too much oil in it though...

In a few hours I need to find someone either to pick up my dog and bring him home or to take me to the mechanic to pick up the car then I can pick up my dog.

Hope everything checks out with the pup and the vehicle, Drawk. I've had my fair share of tow-truck / dog incidents, and it always seems like they go hand in hand with rain.

I am, once again, in the grips of an insomnia bout. Have barely slept in days.

As a result, the sun is shining - which may qualify as a minor miracle in Scotland - its a genuinely nice day & I'm the human equivalent of a half shut knife. This sucks.

uni work less than 2 months till its all over have an essay to write my wednesday a 8-10k dissertation to write in less than 3 weeks and 5 exams to revise for in the same time gods help me

Jesus! Best of luck with it all mate. I've been helping my SO with his dissertation - he's at the final stage now, it's just been a long bloody slog.

:lol: Sorry Leap. Nothing can save you :P

When you ask how much you'll be paid for some work and they say they'll be "fair." When you gently push and say you'd like to know BEFORE you do the work, they act bent out of shape.

I mean, what's up with that??

Archived