What is really annoying you today? v.3.0

Bluetiger

How much do those bus rides cost?

I once saw some guy trying to pay for the ride which cost about 1,80 euros with a 50 euros note. The driver was not amused either.

They cost 2.50 American in Atlanta, which is where I am.

Buses are always full of people in my city, and in 3 months I didn't sat in them...

Few days ago the ticket checker come in... I was the only person who he checked.... he wanted to see my documents also...

I bet that nearly anyone except for me didn't have ticket....

This has been annoying me for the past week, but no matter how much sleep I get, I'm still dead tired by 2 or 3pm and need a nap for about an hour. I feel like I should be able to function well enough given that I get about 7/8 hours of sleep :dunno:

This has been annoying me for the past week, but no matter how much sleep I get, I'm still dead tired by 2 or 3pm and need a nap for about an hour. I feel like I should be able to function well enough given that I get about 7/8 hours of sleep :dunno:

I don't know what your overall lifestyle is like but this is more likely to be down to nutrition and water consumption than amount of sleep.

I don't know what your overall lifestyle is like but this is more likely to be down to nutrition and water consumption than amount of sleep.

I doubt it's water, but it might be the food. I tend to eat at odd times - which is something I've been trying to correct over the past few weeks - I'm also up at about 5: 40ish on most days, though I don't think that is the problem as I've been waking up at that hour for quite some time.

The picture I had taken on the Iron Throne a few weeks back arrived today....

And its the wrong one.

I have others my friend took but still. I am annoyed. I mean, I wanted to have a framed Ned Stark pose. Now I just have a picture of me looking extremely smug. :(

The Duggars. These people seem to be on the front page of everything, even what I once considered reliable news sources. The worst is that they are presented as people worthy of respect, praise and celebration. It's disgusting and insane. This is an abusive fundamentalist family. It greatly annoys me that they are shown on front pages without headlines like "Absuvie sect has another child. Government still does nothing."

:(

I'm sure thats not true. Your probably a lot better looking than me!

Hope you feel better later, and enjoy yourself.

All things annoy me today. I'm in a very bitchy mood today. Can't quite say why... maybe I'm just bored of doing the same thing every day over and over

Just found out I didn't get a promotion. :(

Sorry to hear that :( Next time!

Kids are annoying me today. I live next to a school, and I go to work just as they're kicking out at the end of the day. So I'm surrounded by little demons on my walk to work. Three of them nearly knocked me over with their scooters, another was being sick right outside my house, and all the mothers just dawdle along gassing, and not keeping an eye on their spawn. If anything would put me off children further, it's living next to a school, so I can be thankful for that at least.

i am annoyed that squirrels are trying to undo all my planting from this last week....however i am less annoyed than i would be if i didn't have a BB gun...

Im feeling so ugly and useless today its my 21st bday so i wanted to celebrate in style but ive wiped off a full face of makeeup and reapplied it about 5 or 6 times its really getting me down i just look UGLY today

i am sorry (not really) to do it but i call :bs:

you couldn't be ugly my young friend if you tried... and i know what you look like, so i know what i am talking about, you are a beauty every time i see you... :grouphug:

My laptop has a dent and I do not know where and when it is from, but I do not like it. :angry:

Also, not having enough surfaces to hang up my washed laundry to dry. My whole room seems to be full of wet clothes and I still have some in the bag ... :uhoh: (The good side of this is, of course, that I have clean clothes now.)

Archived