TTTNE #413: Titles, Titles, and more Titles

Mark Antony

Gonna re post this epicness so no one misses it

And well, before this thread ends, I should proceed to offer my last speech:

For a year, I have been blessed to wear this most honourable tin can crown and carry the title of Joint Spam King of the Lion and Crow court, joint venture of the Kingdoms of the Westerlands and The Reach-in-Denial The North and Watch. Uncountable posts, over two dozen threads, endless hours of willful posting, I have traveled to Volantis and the Vale, and continuously help promote and protect the spamdom, and in the process of raising the rep of a once endangered chain of threads.

While the work for the future rulers is far from over, this year of spamdom has been nothing but amazing. I attended quite an amount of races and even won one myself. I posted dozens of messages and PMs. It may seem to you like pointless work, but I believe this interaction is paid back by seeing, that after a year and the troubles affronted, the Spam still stands.

I appreciate all of those who put their confidence in the King-gone-AWOL-and-briefly-returned CROW and Myself. Some messages I got this year stick out in my mind to always cherish. Rest assured I will not embarrass anyone by citing them (unless you are Shadow). I am grateful to have met some great friends in this thread and through my liasing with the true keepers of the board, the restless volunteer workers of the Moderating team.

Words cannot express how fun it has been to be a TTTNEr. I have been lucky to share the rule of the Spamdom with the King ICE CROW, who despite suffering of a severe case of the Royal Curse, has managed to bring a lot of the harmony under which the thread now stands. I would also like to thank especially TMOW and Eyron I, our hand and foot, who have also worked tirelessly and eagerly to keep the house running smoothly. Heartfelt gratitude to the Witches Three, my preceding rulers, who named me their heir. That vote of confidence was a very valuable stepping stone in the governance of the Spam. And of course, I cannot forget all the members of the court: the former regents, the members of the spamguard, the common folk, my fellow first fl00bers, and the more recently joined members and the old, for keeping the spam flowing. I'm a person of faith, so you all get a blessing sent on your behalf, for whatever your need may be, which I may or may not know.

And of Course, thanks Ran and Linda, who let us run this party even when its has gone beyond our control :lol:. Thank you all for the great kingdom this year. I sincerely hope that somehow, you can take something positive out of our interactions. This is not a farewell, I will continue to help and support the Spam and the future title holders in every way I can. Each of us has the power at their fingertips to keep this thread alive and cheer someone up. I promised I would work to keep the spam flowing, and after a year, I think I'm entitled to say I have done just that. So to the Next rulers of the Spam: your governance will be what you make of it. So I hope you keep this party going. I believe you have te power to make even a small difference in the life of the people that roam these threadlets. I have witnessed great empathy and generosity from with the community that thrives in it. May it last. I am excited for the future incoming fl00bs and hope truly many great members join our ranks as so has been. I will continue to use my words of wisdom for as long as I have them, for wisdom you possess is to be shared with others. I will remember my ruling fondly, and sincerely hope you all do too. As I make my final posts as holder of the Spam Throne, I shall always be Zar, King of the Spam 2013. Thank you everyone!

*takes crown off*

EDIT: *looks at the wandering CROW and takes HIS crown off too*

Congrats to Maid and LT who are gonna be awesome rulers, Thanks Zar and Ice Crow for making the last year (my first in TTTNE) so awesome.

GOD SAVE THEIR SPAMNESSES, THE QUEEN OF WOODLYNNE, THE FIRST OF HER NAME, AND KING TYRION, THE FIRST OF HIS NAME

In the absence of pMG, I hereby act as chronicler incumbent in his absence to keep the scrolls for the history of the spam. What shall this courts name be?

ALL HAIL KING L_T AND QUEEN TMOW, MAY THEIR RULE BE A PROSPEROUS ONE.

I pledge my dragons to the service of the spam, and the service of the Queensguard of which I am the founder and sole member of on these boards :lol:

"When they came to the new thread, the light from within threw their shadow clear across, and for just a moment Tyrion Lannister and Maid of Woodlynne stood tall as a king and a queen.”

:ninja:

I totally LOVE this!!!!

ALL HAIL KING L_T AND QUEEN TMOW, MAY THEIR RULE BE A PROSPEROUS ONE.

I pledge my dragons to the service of the spam, and the service of the Queensguard of which I am the founder and sole member of on these boards :lol:

Oh, and between my magic and self defense skills, I could also join the Queens/Kings guard :D My staff is at your service.

MANY MANY MANY CONGRATULATION TO KING LT AND QUEEN MAID!

THANK YOU ZAR AND ICE CROW!

Congrats to Maid and LT who are gonna be awesome rulers, Thanks Zar and Ice Crow for making the last year (my first in TTTNE) so awesome.

I hadn't seen that yet, that was a great speech.

Titties, titties and more titties.

:cheers:

But what should my title be? :dunno:

"When they came to the new thread, the light from within threw their shadow clear across, and for just a moment Tyrion Lannister and Maid of Woodlynne stood tall as a king and a queen.”

:ninja:

:bowdown:

Titties, titties and more titties.

:lol: :cheers:

Hello y'all.

First, I - and maid - would like to thank all of you, your support in our campaign and ensuring our win. We rule with your acceptance, and we shall keep our word to keep TTTNE alive - with your help.

Our court shall be called "The court of \m/ Rock 'n Roll \m/".

We know you are all waiting for your titles - we'll announce them shortly.

:cheers:

Thank you all once again for your votes - and most of all your support.

Congrats to Mark Antony on the win of the race.

Archived