Theories that are just ridiculous.

he seems so sure of his theory

and there is also another one that Kevan may live that cersei will awake him as she did with Gregor by the help of qyburn ...the OP also believed in his theory he replied to everyone who opposed his theory which is everyone

I'm going to check out the cersei and kevan ones, just for laughs, had a long day.

Lyanna gave birth to twins and both Jon and his sister are off hidden in the north. Rhaegar was reanimated into Robert Strong's body, and he'll take control of the Iron Throne once he kills Cersei.

Littlefinger will marry Varys and then book will offer us a detailed sex scene between them.

The Brandon Snow theory (Bran and Willas is the same person whose parents are Ned and Olenna) has to be the most ridiculous theory I've read on here. Seriously. Even more ridiculous than the Hodor is a secret Targ theory.

Thank you :agree:

Forget the theories

i dont like how people say of something too cliche and too predictable just because they dont like those things happening

i mean this is a fantasy novel ...there will be heroes and villains and author of the series knows who they are and we will know them when book comes to release

and he knows of the ending since he began to write the series and he is not going to change it if makes people think it is too cliche or predictable

so we should just be happy about the story when book comes and not hate it if some people doesnt want somethings to happen

The Brandon Snow theory (Bran and Willas is the same person whose parents are Ned and Olenna) has to be the most ridiculous theory I've read on here. Seriously. Even more ridiculous than the Hodor is a secret Targ theory.

It's just a troll theory, the guy that started it his hilarious though.

if u want to then the post is called

if jon can live ,why cant kevan

but i have to say u will believe he makes more sense than the willas bran theory

why is the bran=willas theory so outrageous? the evidence is clearly there. the foreshadowing, the symbolism.

basically it's N+O=B/W

and these are the logistics:

-Bran IS Willas, his apparent wheelchair smuggled by a Martell and given to Doran due to the bad blood between Martells/Tyrells

-Bran is the Blue Rose, growing out of the chink of ice in Daenerys' House of the Undying Visions

-Whenever a Blue Rose is mentioned, or seen, it is foreshadowing to the impending symbolism of Brans descent

-Ned + Olenna = Bran/Willas

-Dog basically told the entire world Bran is Willas, when the Gravedigger knelt to pet him in Brienne's chapter, and Dog had a rose in it's mouth. But we just refused to see that, didn't we?

-When Daenerys reclaims her dragons, in the house of the undying, and one of them flies to the Weirwood framed door, Daenerys has a vision of a winged wolf lying in a bed of roses, entangled in thorns. This could EITHER mean: 1) Bran's internal struggle with his descent, between Stark/Tyrell

2) Bran being warged by Willas, if Willas ever existed on his own, and symbolic of Willas fully taking control of Bran's body via "second life" theory as explained in Varamyr Sixskins prologue.

-When Lyanna asked Ned to "promise her," it was to not reject his baby boy with Olenna because it's clearly not a Stark, and to raise him with the love every child deserves (as she was having Jon)

-Catelyn Stark is NOT aware, than Bran isn't her baby (possible mental illness developing like her sister, which became clearer when she became The Lady)

-Brandon Snow = Stark/Tyrell blood, Ice + Flower = Blue Rose, and to reiterate (B)lue ®ose's (A)re (N)ed's, as in, Bran is in fact Ned's and Olenna's.

Yeah i dont see why this is up for debate anymore.

ETA: OH! and most importantly! I forget the user, they said *slow clap* in response to Ser Waffle's theory. They certainly knew what they were talking about, as *slow clap* backwards is *palc wols*, or, as translated from High Valyrian, "Blue Rose"

why is the bran=willas theory so outrageous? the evidence is clearly there. the foreshadowing, the symbolism.

basically it's N+O=B/W

and these are the logistics:

-Bran IS Willas, his apparent wheelchair smuggled by a Martell and given to Doran due to the bad blood between Martells/Tyrells

-Bran is the Blue Rose, growing out of the chink of ice in Daenerys' House of the Undying Visions

-Whenever a Blue Rose is mentioned, or seen, it is foreshadowing to the impending symbolism of Brans descent

-Ned + Olenna = Bran/Willas

-Dog basically told the entire world Bran is Willas, when the Gravedigger knelt to pet him in Brienne's chapter, and Dog had a rose in it's mouth. But we just refused to see that, didn't we?

-When Daenerys reclaims her dragons, in the house of the undying, and one of them flies to the Weirwood framed door, Daenerys has a vision of a winged wolf lying in a bed of roses, entangled in thorns. This could EITHER mean: 1) Bran's internal struggle with his descent, between Stark/Tyrell

2) Bran being warged by Willas, if Willas ever existed on his own, and symbolic of Willas fully taking control of Bran's body via "second life" theory as explained in Varamyr Sixskins prologue.

-When Lyanna asked Ned to "promise her," it was to not reject his baby boy with Olenna because it's clearly not a Stark, and to raise him with the love every child deserves (as she was having Jon)

-Catelyn Stark is NOT aware, than Bran isn't her baby (possible mental illness developing like her sister, which became clearer when she became The Lady)

-Brandon Snow = Stark/Tyrell blood, Ice + Flower = Blue Rose, and to reiterate (B)lue ®ose's (A)re (N)ed's, as in, Bran is in fact Ned's and Olenna's.

Yeah i dont see why this is up for debate anymore.

ETA: OH! and most importantly! I forget the user, they said *slow clap* in response to Ser Waffle's theory. They certainly knew what they were talking about, as *slow clap* backwards is *palc wols*, or, as translated from High Valyrian, "Blue Rose"

:agree: In all honesty, the theory that Bran Snow is a theory is just ridiculous.

:agree: In all honesty, the theory that Bran Snow is a theory is just ridiculous.

you would honestly think by now, 5 books in, and the basic story arc for bran and his descent is obvious enough. How people still put this theory down on beyond me.

you would honestly think by now, 5 books in, and the basic story arc for bran and his descent is obvious enough. How people still put this theory down on beyond me.

I can't even tell if you are serious, LOL. Bran is not Willas. Forget it. It's even beyond crackpot. I can' decide if it is crazier than the crazy idea that Rhaegar is Mance, but, I'm going to go with "yes' since Bran is alive and Willas is alive and they aren't the same age and so on and so on.

I can't even tell if you are serious, LOL. Bran is not Willas. Forget it. It's even beyond crackpot. I can' decide if it is crazier than the crazy idea that Rhaegar is Mance, but, I'm going to go with "yes' since Bran is alive and Willas is alive and they aren't the same age and so on and so on.

Is Willas alive? Is he? Does he even exist? He sure does. He's been in front of us the entire time.

Read the actual logistics of the theory, theyre posted a few posts above. I guarentee, youll change your mind when you take the actual textual evidence into consideration.

Is Willas alive? Is he? Does he even exist? He sure does. He's been in front of us the entire time.

Read the actual logistics of the theory, theyre posted a few posts above. I guarentee, youll change your mind when you take the actual textual evidence into consideration.

Yes, he's alive, the Tyrells were going to marry him to Sansa, various other people have met him and commented on his nature and character.

There is no textual evidence to support this "theory" even disallowing what terrible, terrible writing it would be....

Archived