Will the Hound die for Sansa?

LordImp

I like the idea that, even after his rehabilitation he has unfinished business. But every time I try to imagine what it is, it's seems completely against the flow of the story. I loved Sandor though, 10/10 would like to see him kill again.  

As for dying for Sansa, I don't think he has to. Not in the book anyway. They left their mark on eachother - that was enough. 

I like the idea that, even after his rehabilitation he has unfinished business. But every time I try to imagine what it is, it's seems completely against the flow of the story. I loved Sandor though, 10/10 would like to see him kill again.  

As for dying for Sansa, I don't think he has to. Not in the book anyway. They left their mark on eachother - that was enough. 

I'm very sure he will kill again. He hasn't been brainwashed like in the Clockwork Orange.

The difference is that he will find a better purpose for the action. Remember that he had a terrible opinion of knights, that they were only killing machines without morals. That's what has changed.

We know there is a special relationship between Sansa and the Hound. So does anyone else think he will die saving Sansa or something ? 

The hound is dead and was buried by the elder brother from the quiet isle. If you were talking about Sandor, he suffered a grave injury and has sworn a vow of silence for years 

I'm very sure he will kill again. He hasn't been brainwashed like in the Clockwork Orange.

The difference is that he will find a better purpose for the action. Remember that he had a terrible opinion of knights, that they were only killing machines without morals. That's what has changed.

Faith Militant?  

The hound is dead and was buried by the elder brother from the quiet isle. If you were talking about Sandor, he suffered a grave injury and has sworn a vow of silence for years 

Grave injury? Heh.

Rather than dying for Sansa he'll more likely kill for her.

He will defend her, kill for her and do epic shit like brave dragon's fire for her, but no he's not going to die for her.

Ultimately his arc is to turn away from her, refuse her in the name of duty and honour, a true knight of the realm, the saviour of man.

The Dragonknight died defending the King he (likely) hated and who didn't deserve his protection, not the woman he loved.

In fact, has any knight really died romantically for the woman he loved? It'd be a great indulgence.

Ah Clockwork Orange. That is one hell of a trip.

I want to see Sandor vs UnGregor. That brotherly brawl has been teasing me every since AGoT. 

I don't want Sandor to go all goody goody on us now that he's found Jesus the Seven. I want him to be the same cynical asshole, only a tiny bit more repentant and with more grave dirt. 

I could maybe see him saving Sansa, but not with some grand, heroic gesture. 

I don't want Sandor to go all goody goody on us now that he's found Jesus the Seven. I want him to be the same cynical asshole, only a tiny bit more repentant and with more grave dirt. 

I could maybe see him saving Sansa, but not with some grand, heroic gesture. 

You don't want him to go full Lancel?

You don't want him to go full Lancel?

God, no. I don't even want Lancel to go full Lancel, poor guy.

I think Sandor could be sort of the anti-Lancel, like the rare guys who turned their life around when they found religion and are fervent believers but aren't dicks about it. 

Sort of like how Meribald is the anti-High Sparrow, giving the Faith a good name.

God, no. I don't even want Lancel to go full Lancel, poor guy.

I think Sandor could be sort of the anti-Lancel, like the rare guys who turned their life around when they found religion and are fervent believers but aren't dicks about it. 

Sort of like how Meribald is the anti-High Sparrow, giving the Faith a good name.

Ah, similar to a Thoros of Myr type of guy? I think that would actually fit really well witht he Hound

Archived