What do you think the Others do in their spare time? What else did they do these past 8000 years?

Falcon2908

On 2/19/2016 at 8:27 AM, Trigger Warning said:

Looks like they'll finish their series before GRRM. 

Then we need to convert GRRM into an Other so that he will never worry about completing the series ;)

On 19.2.2016 at 8:55 PM, Clegane'sPup said:

There are presently two threads running about this topic.

To be fair, that's true for quite literally every thread in here. The forums have been running in circles for years now, with many near-identical threads on the same topics made every month since, well, 2012 or so. Hardly any discussion on here is original any more. The books have been so thoroughly dissected than whenever something new and substantial is discovered, it's a bit of a miracle which will quickly be buried in the mound of repeat threads and half-baked insane theories.

The other thread did indeed get buried. I'm not so sure if you did the wight thing by using other people words taken from other threads. Not nice. And if by chance you, Kyll.lng. decide to edit your post after I respond to you, well that's on you.

On 2/19/2016 at 2:55 PM, Clegane'sPup said:

There are presently two threads running about this topic.

To be fair, that's true for quite literally every thread in here. The forums have been running in circles for years now, with many near-identical threads on the same topics made every month since, well, 2012 or so. Hardly any discussion on here is original any more. The books have been so thoroughly dissected than whenever something new and substantial is discovered, it's a bit of a miracle which will quickly be buried in the mound of repeat threads and half-baked insane theories.

•  

On 12/7/2014 at 0:26 AM, Dorian Martell said:

All the histories are wrong, unless they confirm your theory. Everyone evil is secretly good. Everyone good is secretly evil. Everyone who is dead is secretly alive. Everyone is secretly everyone else. Everyone is a secret Targ. That is the Zeitgeist of these forums. And the Stannis worship is not Ironic

On 3/25/2015 at 0:52 PM, Modesty Lannister said:

The only thing I can conclude from this thread is that, if TWOW do not get published soon, some of us will go mad.

Now this is another interesting detail for me to ponder. While signed in I can see Kyll.lng's, I suppose signature using Dorian Martell's and Modesty Lannister's quotes from 2014 & 2015.  While signed out I only see

1 hour ago, Kyll.Ing. said:

Oh me oh my, anyone have a margarita handy. Perhaps an assprain.

Busy pranking the people of Westeros by making their hot coffee turn cold, rubbing all over doctors tools to make them frigid, and throwing down sudden patches of black ice just to watch people slip hilariously and fall so they can make a YouTube montage of it all.

56 minutes ago, Calvin the Bold said:

Probably pissed at Hans Christian Andersen's portrayal of their Queen and then lamenting at Disney's interpretation.

After 8000 years they have yet to let it go.

I see what you did there. That's what Rhaegar and Lyanna were about... The hot and the cold are both so intense! Put 'em together it just makes sense!

Archived