Your Random ASOIAF/TWOIAF/D&E Opinions, Confessions and Dirty Secrets, IX

(sorry for the delay, country is kinda in chaos right now... not my fault).

Thought of a crazy theory but you can't prove it and just want to tell everyone?

Some lines gave you a hunch that you're certain might happen but you have no evidence?

You think X is an idiot and need to tell the world?

Fear no more. We all been there. No discussions. No evidence. Just... random thoughts.

not mix up with small questions or I never noticed that

previous ones, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8

I want everybody to die. So Team Others!!!! 

I laughed when Jon got stabbed. 

Theories bug the shit out of me and it takes all the restraint I have not to start some shit. 

I wish Aegon was really Elia and Rhaegar's son. Him, Rhaenys, or Elia didn't deserve their horrible fate.

(burn in hell Tywin Lannister)

I only liked AFFC and ADWD because of my Starks and the Northmen outside of Winterfell. 

3 minutes ago, Lady bonehead said:

Rhaegar has to be secretly alive somewhere so someone can pimp-slap him and ask him wtf he thought he was doing

Serio would be happy to do that for us.     :fencing:

1 hour ago, DarkSister1001 said:

I think Mel and Quaithe are sisters.

I lol'd when Arya didn't want to bathe bc the bugs on her had been with her since Flea Bottom and it didn't seem right to kill them.

Quaithe is Melisandre’s mum. 

Oh, and the dusky woman is Missandei's mum. 

11 minutes ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

Quaithe is Melisandre’s mum. 

Oh, and the dusky woman is Missandei's mum. 

You're killing me, Smalls!  lol

16 hours ago, JonCon's Red Beard said:

Fear no more. We all been there. No discussions. No evidence. Just... random thoughts.

1 hour ago, DarkSister1001 said:

You're killing me, Smalls!  lol

No really...

The people native to the island are a beautiful and gentle race, with round flat faces, dusky skin, and large, soft amber eyes, oft flecked with gold.

Naath, TWOIAF

The Good Master Kraznys asks, are they not magnificent?" The girl spoke the Common Tongue well, for one who had never been to Westeros. No older than ten, she had the round flat face, dusky skin, and golden eyes of Naath. The Peaceful People, her folk were called. All agreed that they made the best slaves.

Daenerys II, Storm

Missandei and her brothers had been taken from their home on Naath by raiders from the Basilisk Isles and sold into slavery in Astapor.

Daenerys II, Dance

...the charcoal-and-earth color of the dusky woman's skin, ...

The Iron Suitor, Dance

As a reward for his leal service, the new-crowned king had given Victarion the dusky woman, taken off some slaver bound for Lys.

The Reaver, Feast

C'mon, how delicious would it be to read the chapter in which Missandei, Daenerys, the Dusky Woman and Victarion all meet and it turns out that Euron is glamouring or warging Missandei's mum, whom Victarion has been keeping as a bedwarmer?

OK seriously, leave the Euron warging the Dusky Woman out, and I could see the George giving us this little treat.

Not so random, simply a bit unpopular, but eh.

I think that if Balon hadn't crowned himself before attacking the North (and hadn't been such a dick to Theon,) he would have played his cards absolutely perfectly. 

As it stands, he simply did very well.

1 hour ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

No really...

C'mon, how delicious would it be to read the chapter in which Missandei, Daenerys, the Dusky Woman and Victarion all meet and it turns out that Euron is glamouring or warging Missandei's mum, whom Victarion has been keeping as a bedwarmer?

OK seriously, leave the Euron warging the Dusky Woman out, and I could see the George giving us this little treat.

Very cool!  But you know I can't leave the warging out.  :)  As always, mucho appreciated.

2 hours ago, Sullen said:

Not so random, simply a bit unpopular, but eh.

I think that if Balon hadn't crowned himself before attacking the North (and hadn't been such a dick to Theon,) he would have played his cards absolutely perfectly. 

As it stands, he simply did very well.

I don't see how Balon would have held any part of the North truth be told nor what he got out of his campaign against the North. 

The settlements he tried to take and keep were too big and would have done him and his no good when winter came. How could he have kept the western part of the North? How could a reaving culture live off land that they know nothing about? Also when the north's deadly winter would have hit how would Balon and his be prepared for it? 

59 minutes ago, LongRider said:

I've come to hate the fans alleged 'foreshadowing' and fan 'theories.'  It's all  bunk.  So sue me. 

Nah, a lot of them are fun. The problem is the people that believe such theories make them some sort of ASOIAF authorities.

Give them hell, Peeves.

9 hours ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

Muahahaha! Half of me actually want the Euron warging the Dusky Woman theory to be true just so to see Victarion's hilarious reaction.This is something Euron would do to torment poor Vic and i'm sure Vic would go appshit from this. Poor guy can't take a break.

On the plus side, at least Euron would get a threesome with Dany and Missandei's mum (or four if you want to throw Missandei in),

Archived