Rogue One: 2 Rebellious 2 Fail

Mr. Chatywin et al.

I hope he isn't. His emulation of and belief in the jedi "religion" would be much more interesting were he not force sensitive. However, the blind swordsman trope has never really been a favorite of mine. Him using the force to see would assuage my slight irritation with the trope.

1 hour ago, Martini Sigil said:

Just a feeling.... this is going to be a good one.....

Ep 8 --imo-- was just a re-hashing of existing SW troupes... but Rouge One looks like it can show aspects of the universe we've never seen... 

You've seen Episode VIII? Do tell us more! :P

3 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Is Rouge one, what the French call Red Leader?

No there was a Red Squadron in ANH that Luke flew with on the Death Star run, Rogue Squadron came later.  I believe we first see them on Hoth when Wedge is searching for Luke and Han.

48 minutes ago, Rhom said:

No there was a Red Squadron in ANH that Luke flew with on the Death Star run, Rogue Squadron came later.  I believe we first see them on Hoth when Wedge is searching for Luke and Han.

I was making a rubbish joke about Martini Sigil typing Rouge instead of Rogue.

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I will not be able to watch this film without thinking of this now, thank you Ab :P 

3 hours ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

:lol: FFS Ab now I can't see anything else when I watch the trailer.

I think my work here is done. 

20 hours ago, Astromech said:

I hope he isn't. His emulation of and belief in the jedi "religion" would be much more interesting were he not force sensitive. However, the blind swordsman trope has never really been a favorite of mine. Him using the force to see would assuage my slight irritation with the trope.

He can always be using the Force while steadfastly denying that that's what he's doing.  

Archived