[Spoilers] Rant and Rave Without Reprecussions - Season 6, Tally-Ho

Ran

4 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

The sad thing is that IMO this is worse than the alternative.  It's not absolutely crazy for the Sand Snakes to get on the ship if they knew it would be anchored in Kings Landing, although it requires Jaime to be more Jaime than Larry to leave Trystane on the ship.  

But if they're on the way, why is he painting the eye stones?

Heh...yeah, makes no sense (surprise!)  

I watched the premier with a friend and when Trystane was killed I turned to him and immediately said "I don't know if he was weak or not (because Faullaria said he was weak) but he sure was stoopid!"  Imagine...deliberately turning your back on someone who had just plainly said she was there to kill you!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:  

1 minute ago, LazyBazooka said:

I don't think Trystane was sailing back to Dorne. In the episode, it shows the ship in the harbour at King's Landing and then it cuts to Trystane.

So, a raven has time to fly from kings landing to the water gardens Dorne (assuming fastest way for the letter to get there), but Cersei hasn't ordered Trystane taken off the ship?  When Larry specifically is sending the ship back to save Trystane from Cersei?  

To quote Ramsey, "If you think this has a logical ending, you haven't been paying attention."

2 minutes ago, LazyBazooka said:

I don't think Trystane was sailing back to Dorne. In the episode, it shows the ship in the harbour at King's Landing and then it cuts to Trystane.

This. I might retract my previous statement about the missing dogs being the laziest filming/editing. I think everything with Trystane's death might be the worst.

26 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

So someone just posted a picture with the letter Doran received.  

http://i.imgur.com/vKOtDA8.jpg?1

"The princess Myrcella died by poison on our return journey. I suspect El[laria...]

not y ou, but my sister will demand war.  I doubt Ellaria's head will app[ease her, but]

it is a start, along with your neices.  Your son cannot stay in Kings Lan[ding, so I]

am sending him back on the same ship.

Brackets are cut off, but I'm filling in what I assume is on the rest of the scroll.

This means that the Sand Snakes intercepted the ship at sea rather than in the harbor of Kings Landing!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nice-guy Larry wouldn't dream of holding Trystane hostage!

I also love that it's "return journey" rather than like 200 yards from the Dornish coast, he probably could've gone up to the deck and just yelled what was going on back to Hotah.

Another thing why did Faullaria wait the couple of months that apparently passed for this message to arrive before murdering Doran? Did she spend that time giggling to herself about how shocked Doran was going to be?

In retrospect labelling Sunspear Dorne on the world map makes sense, show!Dorne is literally just Doran's place plus some surrounding sand/scrub land.

1 minute ago, Sir Loin Steak said:

Nice-guy Larry wouldn't dream of holding Trystane hostage!

I also love that it's "return journey" rather than like 200 yards from the Dornish coast, he probably could've gone up to the deck and just yelled what was going on back to Hotah.

Another thing why did Fullaria wait the couple of months that apparently passed for this message to arrive before murdering Doran? Did she spend that time giggling to herself about how shocked Doran was going to be?

In retrospect labelling Sunspear Dorne on the world map makes sense, show!Dorne is literally just Doran's place plus some surrounding sand/scrub land.

LOL.

But Myrcella was dead a few yards off the shore in Dorne..where Doran had been when they all said goodbye...so why does he even need a raven?  Nobody told nobody nuthin until they got to KL?  Is that the way of it?  Trystane, erm, wouldn't he have jumped off that boat and swam to shore after he saw that prom queen had been poisoned?

Oh who cares.  All I know is the bad actresses with the bad costumes and bad props and bad dialogue are still in the fucking show and now they're going to be interacting with KL characters.  The idea even of Carol having to do scenes with those dopes is sad.

1 minute ago, JonSnow4President said:

So, a raven has time to fly from kings landing to the water gardens Dorne (assuming fastest way for the letter to get there), but Cersei hasn't ordered Trystane taken off the ship?  When Larry specifically is sending the ship back to save Trystane from Cersei?  

To quote Ramsey, "If you think this has a logical ending, you haven't been paying attention."

Considering that Carol is totally okay with the Dornish and doesn't even consider tearing Sunspear apart, keeping him away from her grasp seems kinda unlikely. Even though yes, I admit, Jaime (as in: the actual Jaime, not Larry) would indeed trying to keep Try away from Cersei's (as in: the real Cersei, not Carol) grasp in order to prevent another disaster. So yes, keeping on the ship and stopping him from disembarking does indeed make sense. But how someone as striking as the Sand Fakes kept hidden on the ship after swimming to it from the harbor or why and how they were waiting until a letter to Doran was sent with info about Myrcella's death, still is beyond me.

4 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

Let's also not forget that the letter removes any reason Larry logically would have continued on to Kings Landing (I wouldn't turn back if I suspected Doran, for instance).  So it introduces a new hole there.

There's no point in examining this mess to find an explanation... Because you don't find explanations, only more holes! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Toth said:

Considering that Carol is totally okay with the Dornish and doesn't even consider tearing Sunspear apart, keeping him away from her grasp seems kinda unlikely. Even though yes, I admit, Jaime (as in: the actual Jaime, not Larry) would indeed trying to keep Try away from Cersei's (as in: the real Cersei, not Carol) grasp in order to prevent another disaster. So yes, keeping on the ship and stopping him from disembarking does indeed make sense. But how someone as striking as the Sand Fakes kept hidden on the ship after swimming to it from the harbor or why and how they were waiting until a letter to Doran was sent with info about Myrcella's death, still is beyond me.

It's because they didn't swim to it and sneak on. They stole Batfinger's jet pack. Greedy bitches would be mean enough to steal his jet pack.

8 minutes ago, Toth said:

Considering that Carol is totally okay with the Dornish and doesn't even consider tearing Sunspear apart burning Sunspear to the ground, keeping him away from her grasp seems kinda unlikely. Even though yes, I admit, Jaime (as in: the actual Jaime, not Larry) would indeed trying to keep Try away from Cersei's (as in: the real Cersei, not Carol) grasp in order to prevent another disaster. So yes, keeping on the ship and stopping him from disembarking does indeed make sense. But how someone as striking as the Sand Fakes kept hidden on the ship after swimming to it from the harbor or why and how they were waiting until a letter to Doran was sent with info about Myrcella's death, still is beyond me.

FTFY

2 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

Let's also not forget that the letter removes any reason Larry logically would have continued on to Kings Landing (I wouldn't turn back if I suspected Doran, for instance).  So it introduces a new hole there.

Maybe he could see the Sand Fakes still hanging about at the docks and thought better of it.

"My only daughter dead... and just when we were bonding over how cool she was being about being an illegitimate incest baby! I will make them all pay! But not if it means spending another minute in this crazy place, Captain full-speed ahead!"

3 minutes ago, SuperMario said:

It's because they didn't swim to it and sneak on. They stole Batfinger's jet pack. Greedy bitches would be mean enough to steal his jet pack.

No, no, no, Nym clearly used her whip as a propeller and flew them both there.

7 minutes ago, Sir Loin Steak said:

Maybe he could see the Sand Fakes still hanging about at the docks and thought better of it.

"My only daughter dead... and just when we were bonding over how cool she was being about being an illegitimate incest baby! I will make them all pay! But not if it means spending another minute in this crazy place, Captain full-speed ahead!"

No, no, no, Nym clearly used her whip as a propeller and flew them both there.

LOL! That one cracked me up out loud.

The ridiculousness of keeping time in Weissteroff continues.....surely Myrcella would be a shriveled up prune-faced, nasty looking fetid corpse upon her arrival in King's Landing.  I don't think corpse refrigeration was too advanced in the Medieval ages, and surely that boat ride would take longer than the several hours it would take for her pretty face to spoil--yet there are the images of her lying prettily on her slab in King's Landing.

Sorry, that is just not realistic.

I bring good news! The 2016 Hugo finalists were announced today. Game of Thrones, which has been present on the Hugos since the show started, usually in the Best Dramatic Presentation - Short Form category (long story short for those who don't know. Dramatic Presentation is TV/Film, Long Form is film and entire tv seasons, Short Form is individual episodes, a tv show that's a finalist on one can't be a finalist on the other)... IS NOT PRESENT AT ALL! No Season 5 in Long Form, no "best episode of television ever, Hardhome" present in Short Form, nothing. Thank you, everyone who voted.

Source: http://midamericon2.org/home/hugo-awards-and-wsfs/2016-hugo-finalists/

1 minute ago, Mister Stoneheart said:

The ridiculous of keeping time in Weissteroff continues.....

See also Queen Margaery being held for months* for committing perjury before a kangaroo court to protect her brother (everyone's taking their sweet time resolving that situation), while Cersei is swiftly released after confessing to an act of high treason.

Also, Balon "I will outlive everyone!" Greyjoy.

*Stated in the Outside the Episode that it's been "a rough couple of months for Cersei" since the Walk of Shame.

5 minutes ago, Sir Loin Steak said:

See also Queen Margaery being held for months* for committing perjury before a kangaroo court to protect her brother (everyone's taking their sweet time resolving that situation), while Cersei is swiftly released after confessing to an act of high treason.

Also, Balon "I will outlive everyone!" Greyjoy.

*Stated in the Outside the Episode that it's been "a rough couple of months for Cersei" since the Walk of Shame.

Yeah, are Marge and the Knight of the Fabulous going to just continue to rot in their cells for committing gay sex and apparently lying about knowing about gay sex? Because of that, they're in the dungeons. And by dungeons I mean D&D plot dungeons where everyone goes who isn't named Lannister, Ramsay Sue or Batfinger.

Archived