Bran and the Nights King

thewizard12

A harp? Shouldn't he leave more clue to Jon? I mean, the guy has no clue abt Lyanna being his mother. Why would he think a harp makes him connected to a Targ? Ned was crytic enough about this since the start. If they want to convince the world about Jon's true identity, the thing in the crypt should be a solid proof! 

7 hours ago, shankari said:

A harp? Shouldn't he leave more clue to Jon? I mean, the guy has no clue abt Lyanna being his mother. Why would he think a harp makes him connected to a Targ? Ned was crytic enough about this since the start. If they want to convince the world about Jon's true identity, the thing in the crypt should be a solid proof! 

Exactly right. A harp would show only that Rhaegar and Lyanna had a thing going, not that Jon was their son.

Cleaned this out of people discussing material that is not permitted to be discussed at this time. It was, in fact, quite a harvest of one week suspensions.

Things may be a little quieter around here.

On 5/21/2016 at 0:04 PM, HallowedMarcus said:

I do believe they can. On the first chapter of GoT (book) the others watching one of them fighting Royce' son make a snearing laughter.

As I recall the mummers did develop a language referred to as Skroth, but thus far it hasn't been used

Just watched the leaked episode 5.  And I'm not gonna spoil it for everyone. But I will say it's hands down the best episode of the season. So much groundwork lain. We're in for one helluva ride.  This is the episode to break the Internet.  We'll be discussing it forever.  Just AMAZING!!!!

16 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Just watched the leaked episode 5.  And I'm not gonna spoil it for everyone. But I will say it's hands down the best episode of the season. So much groundwork lain. We're in for one helluva ride.  This is the episode to break the Internet.  We'll be discussing it forever.  Just AMAZING!!!!

I concur ... Seriously guys there are some big answers this episode, and some big ground work for the second half of the season!

39 minutes ago, of man and wolf said:

how do you leak something that hasnt aired? Must be an insider right. The guy that leaks it...what a doorknob. Could get into serious trouble no?

Whoever was responsible for scheduling probably messed up the date. I think the episode airs on HBO Nordic in the early hours of monday, someone screwed up and put the wrong date, the episode was made available 24h earlier. It's like those companies that schedule tweets wishing happy new year on midnight, December 31 instead of January 1st.

But yeah, I think right now they're working on their resume.

36 minutes ago, King Onion Knight said:

HBO leaked it itself on HBO Nordic. So I guess someone that works there is getting the axe.

Har! Damn Vikings! It is the Ragnarok!

Don't see why people care that much, it's only 24 hrs. It's not like last year when half the season was out early.

I have a quesiton : 

When Bran decides to go all by himself in the 2nd vision, was BR sleeping ? Or was he already in that vision and Bran entered it ? I don't think that Bran randomly stumbled upon the NK. I think BR was trying to see what the NK is planning all along, and Bran entering that vision ruined it, like he didn't knew that the NK can see him and feel him ... Maybe i'm wrong.

26 minutes ago, GeorgeIAF said:

I have a quesiton : 

When Bran decides to go all by himself in the 2nd vision, was BR sleeping ? Or was he already in that vision and Bran entered it ? I don't think that Bran randomly stumbled upon the NK. I think BR was trying to see what the NK is planning all along, and Bran entering that vision ruined it, like he didn't knew that the NK can see him and feel him ... Maybe i'm wrong.

I need to watch it again - soon. But it did seem to me like Bran, after seeing how the Nights King was made, went looking for him.

On 5/22/2016 at 9:59 AM, CrypticWeirwood said:

Exactly right. A harp would show only that Rhaegar and Lyanna had a thing going, not that Jon was their son.

Maybe a letter in Ned's own handwriting, sealed with the Stark seal (Howland Reed also has a copy).

Hey, the Dead Sea Scrolls survived a looooong time in caves!

We know Ned can read and write.

1 hour ago, Sam with Hooters said:

Maybe a letter in Ned's own handwriting, sealed with the Stark seal (Howland Reed also has a copy).

Hey, the Dead Sea Scrolls survived a looooong time in caves!

We know Ned can read and write.

It's a tad damper oop north

On 5/23/2016 at 1:41 AM, GeorgeIAF said:

I have a quesiton : 

When Bran decides to go all by himself in the 2nd vision, was BR sleeping ? Or was he already in that vision and Bran entered it ?

I believe BR was 

A. Sleeping

B. Looking into the past to decide what to show Bran next.

On 5/23/2016 at 1:41 AM, GeorgeIAF said:

I don't think that Bran randomly stumbled upon the NK. I think BR was trying to see what the NK is planning all along, and Bran entering that vision ruined it, like he didn't knew that the NK can see him and feel him ... Maybe i'm wrong.

I don't think so. I think that Bran went in unassisted and unable to properly control the vision. The Night's King, who was created at a weirwood tree(and I theorize might've been a warg/greenseer before the Children changed him, which is how he can reanimate the dead) hijacked it and was able to mark Bran. Like BR said, Bran is not ready to become him.

Archived