NFL Conference Championships: where the presumed MVP is the least accomplished QB

DanteGabriel

1 minute ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

This is why I hate Bill Belichick...

http://nesn.com/2017/01/bill-belichick-claims-he-didnt-know-falcons-won-nfc-championship-game/

Well the most recent reason anyway..Like really dude? you dont even gaf who won the other game? That's like me not knowing the name of the person my ex-husband remarried.  'Oh? There are other females on this planet??..... I had NO idea (walks into wall)'

That's what makes him awesome.  "Snapface".  Claiming he doesn't know who won the NFC title game.  The hoodie.  The one word answers to stupid questions from reporters.  The poker face.  

Just now, Cas Stark said:

That's what makes him awesome.  "Snapface".  Claiming he doesn't know who won the NFC title game.  The hoodie.  The one word answers to stupid questions from reporters.  The poker face.  

Lol, you say Awesome, I say Douche Bag. But like if Stannis said it, I would agree with you.

10 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

This is why I hate Bill Belichick...

http://nesn.com/2017/01/bill-belichick-claims-he-didnt-know-falcons-won-nfc-championship-game/

Well the most recent reason anyway..Like really dude? you dont even gaf who won the other game? That's like me not knowing the name of the person my ex-husband remarried.  'Oh? There are other females on this planet??..... I had NO idea (walks into wall)'

Edit....Oh if the Falcons could beat him....It may make the top ten moments of my life....Braves winning the World Series in 1995 is still in that list (but they only beat Cleveland who I had nothing against, the Pats/TB/BB are a whole different story)

Comments made after the game referencing whether he knew they won before the game...what is unreasonable here? He did not know who won the game that ended nearly as soon as the Patriots game started. Not unreasonable to wait until after the game or halftime to catch up.

Also, he's probably just being a pain in the ass to get a rise out of folks not unlike yourself. Who cares?

Your response doesn't really make sense other than your "I hate Belichick" 

37 minutes ago, Week said:

Comments made after the game referencing whether he knew they won before the game...what is unreasonable here? He did not know who won the game that ended nearly as soon as the Patriots game started. Not unreasonable to wait until after the game or halftime to catch up.

Also, he's probably just being a pain in the ass to get a rise out of folks not unlike yourself. Who cares?

Your response doesn't really make sense other than your "I hate Belichick" 

I'm saying it's a stupid thing for him to not know.  They won the game, got interviewed on the field, went to the locker room, then he walked to the press conference, in all that time it didnt come up even once who won the other game? TOTAL BS.  When the game ends the first thing they do is interview Tom Brady and ask him what he thinks about the Falcons and Matt Ryan, that is before they go to the locker room or the press conference, so they knew.  He was just giving a smart-ass answer that implies whoever won the other game isn't even worth his notice.

And where are you getting that they were asking him if he knew before the game started? it was after the Patriots game they asked him, and he acted like he still didnt know AFTER the Patriots Game.  Like you said, he def would have been told this info at Halftime at the very least.

To be honest he still had a game to prepare for, play, and win. It's not like him knowing who won the game until well after the game ended really does him any good. It's not liking he's going to start prepping for the Falcons until after the post game anyways. It's just a distraction  to even think about the other game. 

He's probably being a dick to the reporters, but lets be real, this hardly matters. 

Why the suffering fuck do you care (and braving the hail of shitty ads on NESN) if Belichick pretended not to know what happened with your game? If your coach pretended not to know who won the AFC game, I am not sure the fact would even register with me.

Are you desperate for acknowledgement and validation? That's what your posts indicate to me. Neediness on the level of a star receiver.

GIVE SOME LOVE TO MY MVP QUARTERBACK

SAY OUR NAME BELICHICK, SAY OUR NAME

Might want to pace yourself. This will be a long two weeks.

5 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Why the suffering fuck do you care (and braving the hail of shitty ads on NESN) if Belichick pretended not to know what happened with your game? If your coach pretended not to know who won the AFC game, I am not sure the fact would even register with me.

Are you desperate for acknowledgement and validation? That's what your posts indicate to me. Neediness on the level of a star receiver.

GIVE SOME LOVE TO MY MVP QUARTERBACK

SAY OUR NAME BELICHICK, SAY OUR NAME

Might want to pace yourself. This will be a long two weeks.

Haha, obviously a Pat's fan. So sorry to suggest there are other teams in the league.

6 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

Haha, obviously a Pat's fan. So sorry to suggest there are other teams in the league.

I am a Pats fan, yes. Been pretty obvious.

And yes, other teams exist. Like the one my team plays in two weeks. Whose quarterback I spent some time discussing right in this goddamn thread. What a stupid comment. I have spent plenty of time discussing the other teams. I think my last comment before you flounced angrily about Belichick was something about the Cowboys.

I just wonder why you need other people's validation and attention, to the point of seeking out a local New England sports site in order to whine that our famously curmudgeonly coach dodged a question about your team. Do you want me to post some nice links about how Belichick said your team was good?

3 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

Clearly I struck a nerve, seems like some people from Boston are nervous AS FUCK about the upcoming Superbowl Champs the ATLANTA FALCONS. Hey I would be too if I was you guys.

Okay, this is funny. 

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I think we're going to see maximum Pats fan outrage over the next few weeks.

Wait until, on the advice of James Comey, Roger Goodell reopens the investigation into Ballghazi this week. 

3 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Two, simple, questions Pats fans: what did Belichick know and when did he know it?!

Let's be honest. How many average Americans even know there's a football team in Atlanta? It takes me a minute to remember all the teams in the NFC South. Even when I was a kid rooting for the Niners and the Falcons were in the NFC West, I didn't give a shit about them. That's how little they mattered -- shoehorned into a West Coast division.

Archived