what are your predictions

36 minutes ago, BradDoty08 said:

Do you guys think we'll see both the battle of Jon vs White Walkers and Dany vs King's Landing this season? Or is one going to happen this season and one next season? 

I think we get Jon vs White Walkers only this season.

neither

On 8/1/2017 at 5:11 AM, Rippounet said:

She's not the maid yet. But she's got no purpose in Winterfell and is going through an identity crisis. She'll reappear in the south sooner or later. In order for this to be a surprise the viewers need a minor character above all suspicion. The maid is perfect precisely because we've been introduced to her while Arya was in the North.

It'll take a few episodes though.

Her purpose in Winterfell is to get Littlefinger's dagger some way. I thought for sure she would be the one to kill him, but now from the preview, I think that will be Brienne. 

Sansa can tell more of the story - about how Lisa fell out of the moon door. That way the North can retain the Vale Army. 

I can't figure out why Jon, Dany, & Co are going through some.... catacombs? Is there a tunnel to the Mainland?

18 hours ago, snow is the man said:

I agree. I still think it will be sandor who gets littlefinger killed by telling the truth about how he betrayed ned. I can't wait to see his reunion with arya. Those two had great chemistry on screen and I am curious as to how arya will react. Personally I would be scared to death that he was gonna kill her

Good point.  I forgot Sandor was there to witness it.  Littlefinger is going down one way or another...

On 8/1/2017 at 6:25 AM, Samwell_Tarly said:

Like a lot of things this is overlooked, nothing makes sense anymore. In theory Eurons fleet would have potentially been seen and potentially crossed paths 4 times with Daenerys fleet. So the show writers are telling me that if your has a 1000 ships they wouldnt have been seen by Daenerys forces arriving and then consequently by the unsullied forces travelling to CR. Its ridiculous.

Honestly. This is starting to be worse than people's lack of understanding of how thermodynamics works from last season.

• I'd bet you've never been on a cruise. (Night at sea (no modern light pollution), if there's no moon, is dark AF.) 
  • Or looked at a map of the Narrow Sea where Dragonstone is. You can see the mainland from Dragonstone. Coming from King's Landing, it lies behind Driftmark, so even during the day, there's isn't a clear view into Blackwater Bay. At night, without modern electric light pollution, it's very dark. I'd be shocked if the fleets didn't run into each other.
  • Or ever been in a sailing regatta. (Sailing ships are quiet. Euron's Silence, incredibly so.)

As for Dany finding the armies.... She has a giant map of Westeros in table form. Dragons fly fast and high. She can see. Are you too young to have never driven around looking for a location without GPS or Google Maps?

On 8/1/2017 at 10:40 AM, Littler Finger said:

Complete subject change, but does anyone else think Cersei might not actually have poisoned the Sandsnake? The comment about not knowing how long the poison takes seemed a bit odd after saying how clever Qyburn is and how he worked out what it was.  It could have been part of the torture, but I wonder if maybe letting them think she poisoned her is part of the torture so they suffer longer. Either way I hope we see what happens later in the season.  My ideal-but-not-likely scenario is after Jaime decides to leave Cersei he frees them (with Bronn of course), possibly with some talk about not realising they were alive and being tortured etc etc 

I think it is quite possible. Cersei likes to revel in other people's suffering.

I can't see Jaime freeing them though. Why on earth would he?  Ellaria killed his daughter, to whom he had just revealed that he was her father. She didn't just kill his only daughter, she robbed him of the chance to finally be able to be a father to one of his children. That's what I thought made that scene so especially heartbreaking and I want Ellaria TO PAY!

1 hour ago, ShadowKitteh said:

Sansa can tell more of the story - about how Lisa fell out of the moon door. That way the North can retain the Vale Army. 

I can't figure out why Jon, Dany, & Co are going through some.... catacombs? Is there a tunnel to the Mainland?

Robyn is Lord of the Vale. Sansa only needs to convince him to let her keep the Vale's army. 

I expect Jon, Dany and Co are looking for the dragon glass. 

6 hours ago, Muffin King said:

Jamie needs to just die, his redemption arc was cut short and he's just a mess at the moment.

He's so screwed he doesn't know which way is up. But I still want him to be redeemed. Can you think of many things for satisfying than him turning against Cersei?

On 8/1/2017 at 9:22 AM, Samwell_Tarly said:

Im hoping after the casualty of 'The Queens Justice', this is episode is going to relight that GOT fire inside of me. My predicitions are :-

• The Lannister army is ambushed on their way back from Highgarden, this will involve the defeat of the Lannister forces as well as the Tarlys too, all at the hands of the Dothraki hoard and Daenerys 3 dragons. This will be the end of Randyll and his son Dickon.
  • Arya arrives at winterfell. This has been a long awaited arrival but hopefully it'll be the start of Arya intertwining her story

Isn't it likely the Unsullied will leave CR (they're no use there) and Dany can trap the Lannister army between the Unsullied from the west and her Dothraki from the east?

WARNING : Sky Atlantic promo and may contains major spoilers, do not open if you don't want to be spoiled 

re pics

Spoiler

Well that is brienne and pod waiting as Arya comes home Jon meets theon so he will tell him bran is alive, rush back to winterfell and find out who he realy is. No reason to stop him from dany as he does have the only intact army - the vale- in his service, so giving him a load of dragonglass will keep him sweet. sansa in the greatwood after all the starks are back together working out her position. She wants to be queen of something too. LF looking like yes I have a way of making this work for me too as per. Jamie and bronn looking at huh! but not realy looking scared so I don't think those are dragons as if lannister army is destroyed we half a season to go with no one to fight. Maybe see cersies defences those big arrow things on walls of KL. Dany stays south with dothraki as they would be no use in the snow anyway. Dragons alone will not win it for her. Not sure (as if im sure of anything) what miss?? danys mate? is smiling at?

I hope to see the Lannisters and their allies burn.  I predict Jaime will, unfortunately, survive.  Bronn will probably die and it is about time.  Randyll and Dickon will get roasted as traitors to the Tyrells.  The spoils will not reach Cersei and the Ironbank will stop supporting the Lannister regime.

Jorah should be the Hand of the Queen instead of Tyrion.  Tyrion wants to make things too complicated.  It's not necessary.

9 hours ago, Muffin King said:

Jamie needs to just die, his redemption arc was cut short and he's just a mess at the moment.

Jamie is killing Cersei before his demise. It was Maggie's prediction that her little brother kills her, to which Cersei interpreted as being Tyrion, but I'm pretty sure she was refering to Jamie (he is younger by a few minutes). I think this season is Dany vs Cersei, mostly, and next is Dany vs White Walkers.

For the next episode: mass murder. Tyrion is discredited after his plan to hold Castelry Rock turned into a flop by Jamie (pretty unexpected that Jamie outsmarted his brighter brother). Dany is tired of this "don't be a queen of ashes" speech and frustrated after the many defeats. She's likely burning a few Lannisters with one or more of her dragon kids, not only her enemies, but Tyrion is suffering from that frustration as well, that's what I think. 

An alliance between Dany and Jon looks very likely now, given the forces of the north, she might not be able to treat Jon as a possible vassal.

The world at large is unaware of Bran, but kid is basically a druid on steroids now. I think he will be mostly left out of the current war and will be brought again once the bigger war against the White Walkers begin.

Archived