what are your predictions

SINCE THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PREDICTIONS FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODE, I BELIEVE IT IS APPROPRIATE AND SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED.  Please allow some humor in the forum.  Not everything is an enemy.

I predict at least 11 minutes will be allotted to Dorne.  It will feature a local song called Vaya Condios Al Viboro Rojo.  As Dorne gently weeps into the blowing sands, the bones of Al Viboro Rojo will be entombed at Hellholt.  Lost and afraid, the Dornish are building one thousand ships and preparing to leave Westeros forever.  Led by a mysterious woman wanderer, Nymeria, who emerged from the desert with a vision, Dorne is reuniting with The Greenblood inhabitants in search of new beginnings.  They have buried their spears and shields, their convictions failed by the loss of Ellaria and the Sand Snakes.

With his little birds in play, Qyburn will delight Lena Heady that her contract is secure since Dorrne can now be erased from her map of Westeros on the floor in the Red Keep.  She then informs him to have The Reach removed also since High Garden is also a House-No-More (Tyrell line destroyed in the Sept bombing)... and Qyburn suggests they should also remove the Iron Islands since Asha is now captive, and Euron is under their command and cares not for the SeaStone Chair.

With 3 entire kingdoms removed in the time span of about 3/4 of an episode, we hurdle toward the compacted end of a dramatic phenomenon, a thrilling ride of the epic series holding billions captive for 7 years! 

I saw no leaks and was not involved in any hacks.  But this information is heretofore correct and actual for I am currently having relations with a prior 3-Eyed She-Raven.

19 hours ago, TheRevanchist said:

On the first page, there was a poster who posted almost verbatim the leaked script (the one back from November, not the final one) as his predictions. I mean, what is exactly the point of that?

Personally I hate these types of spoilers. Half the fun of a show like this is wondering what will happen next, discussing theories, making interpretations and sharing predictions with like minded people. But getting a cheat sheet of the episode before it even airs? Where's the fun in that?

45 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

It is known???  Are you claiming to have knowledge the rest of us do not, such as, the illegal extortion plot leaked scripts?  hmmmm?  Cause right above MORMONT said this is forbidden....

Are you serious. They are fire and ice. They come together. If you are watching the same show I am. Then you can see the way Dany looks back at Jon. She did leave her paramour behind to be available for a marriage alliance. The best alliance is through marriage. You should to loosen up. This forum is supposed to allow you to post your thoughts. Good day to you.

On 8/3/2017 at 4:07 AM, Littler Finger said:

Because he doesn’t believe in torture? Because he’s turning full on good guy? Because it’s GoT and logic flaws are part of the show?  He might find them, kill Ellaria for the murder and let Bronn run off in to the sunset with the Snake?

Well yeah I can see him letting Tyene go cuz he's not into taking innocent lives for revenge (although she was in on Marcella 's poisoning), esp if Bronn  wants her. But then there's also the fact Bronn wants a high born lady and a castle. 

I hope Jaime does go all out good guy in the show. You can see the internal struggle he has going on even if not as well in the show as in the books. I am really disappointed that they changed  his story arc in the show but I think NCW does a great job showing Jaime's conflict just with his eyes and body language. 

On 8/2/2017 at 7:24 PM, Dudu42 said:

Jamie is killing Cersei before his demise. It was Maggie's prediction that her little brother kills her, to which Cersei interpreted as being Tyrion, but I'm pretty sure she was refering to Jamie (he is younger by a few minutes). I think this season is Dany vs Cersei, mostly, and next is Dany vs White Walkers.

There was foreshadowing about Jaime being the one... for example it was pointed out that when Cersei is doing her "enemies to the XXXX (direction)" speach, while standing on the giant map of westeros,  She is literally standing on the piece of land called "The neck" while Jaime is standing on the piece of land called "The Fingers".... Odds are pretty good that if anyone ends up killing the "Mad Queen", Jaime would be the one, as it would certainly be the most dramatic.

That being said, many of the major players who could/would kill Cersei are also younger siblings... Euron, for example, and/or Arya.... The book prophecy, if memory serves, doesn't specify HER younger brother, just that it's A younger brother.... and then there's the ever present bit about Valaryan words not using gender specific nouns.

Can we talk about Gendry?
Obviously (photo leaks) he's coming back  soon but how? If I remember correctly he was saved from Kings landing by Varys so obviously it's going to be Varys who suggests bringing him back, or knows where he is. As Dany pointedly said in episode 3 a parents crimes are not the child's (mirroring what Jon said earlier in the season) and if she legitimised him (after he bends the knee) she has a Storm Lord in her corner. Do you imagine Roberts bastard and Neds (assumed) bastard becoming fast friends? Would she still expect Jon to bend the knee?

36 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

How is a spoiler like this allowed??? Ffs....

Folks, we don't condone piracy here. No discussion of pirated material. Leaks of details from people who worked on the production or witnessed it, fine, can't do much about that, but will not allow people to discuss things that are more akin to theft than leaks.

media pictures are fair game.

At some point the Val Sword Dark Sister will be recovered North of the Wall  ( as it was last weilded by Bloodraven) and will factor into the death of the NK.  It has been , ominously, noted  that Dark Sister is a long sword suitable to be weilded by a woman.   Arya?  Could ( God no please) Sansa be the Prince That Was Promised?

9 hours ago, Visenya the Dragon said:

You are joking right. Nothing in there says anything about spoliers. But just what I think may happen given they did release a trailer for up coming eposide and we see Jaime running away on his horse. So me being a super fan. And trying to figure out how that scene comes about. This is what this forum is for. To share your thoughts.

I was really joking.  This forum is really too dry

I publicly apologize for having offended you.  please forgive me

10 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

SINCE THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PREDICTIONS FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODE, I BELIEVE IT IS APPROPRIATE AND SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED.  Please allow some humor in the forum.  Not everything is an enemy.

I predict at least 11 minutes will be allotted to Dorne.  It will feature a local song called Vaya Condios Al Viboro Rojo.  As Dorne gently weeps into the blowing sands, the bones of Al Viboro Rojo will be entombed at Hellholt.  Lost and afraid, the Dornish are building one thousand ships and preparing to leave Westeros forever.  Led by a mysterious woman wanderer, Nymeria, who emerged from the desert with a vision, Dorne is reuniting with The Greenblood inhabitants in search of new beginnings.  They have buried their spears and shields, their convictions failed by the loss of Ellaria and the Sand Snakes.

With his little birds in play, Qyburn will delight Lena Heady that her contract is secure since Dorrne can now be erased from her map of Westeros on the floor in the Red Keep.  She then informs him to have The Reach removed also since High Garden is also a House-No-More (Tyrell line destroyed in the Sept bombing)... and Qyburn suggests they should also remove the Iron Islands since Asha is now captive, and Euron is under their command and cares not for the SeaStone Chair.

With 3 entire kingdoms removed in the time span of about 3/4 of an episode, we hurdle toward the compacted end of a dramatic phenomenon, a thrilling ride of the epic series holding billions captive for 7 years! 

I saw no leaks and was not involved in any hacks.  But this information is heretofore correct and actual for I am currently having relations with a prior 3-Eyed She-Raven.

Some of you think I'm silly, but I'm serious when I say THANK YOU MODS for allowing this post to make it through the gate,  It was deleted 3 times.  We need a little more humor here.  It often gets too unhealthily dry =)

5 hours ago, TheSwordofTheMorning7 said:

At some point the Val Sword Dark Sister will be recovered North of the Wall  ( as it was last weilded by Bloodraven) and will factor into the death of the NK.  It has been , ominously, noted  that Dark Sister is a long sword suitable to be weilded by a woman.   Arya?  Could ( God no please) Sansa be the Prince That Was Promised?

Sansa doesn't strike me as the sort who is going to be wielding a sword any time soon.  Arya would be the much more logical choice.  She's been trained and can fight.

6 hours ago, the tower of albion said:

Can we talk about Gendry?
Obviously (photo leaks) he's coming back  soon but how? If I remember correctly he was saved from Kings landing by Varys so obviously it's going to be Varys who suggests bringing him back, or knows where he is. As Dany pointedly said in episode 3 a parents crimes are not the child's (mirroring what Jon said earlier in the season) and if she legitimised him (after he bends the knee) she has a Storm Lord in her corner. Do you imagine Roberts bastard and Neds (assumed) bastard becoming fast friends? Would she still expect Jon to bend the knee?

Something tells me Gendry is  being saved for something important (because as has been established, the long-range contracted actors are few and far between.  I don't know why but he might be EITHER:

- getting to the Iron Throne because he is Robert's only living real heir
- he might be used to re-establish Storm's End as the last Baratheon (which is hard to believe)

It may be possible Daenerys ends up loathing the Iron Throne in the end and ends up choosing to re-establish her home of Dragonstone.  Could this be a fulfillment of her vision where she ends up walking by the Iron Throne and choosing to go to her FAMILY of Drogo and her baby?  Maybe in the end she chooses family above power.  Not that she couldn't have both in King's Landing but you get the idea.

What does anyone think?

10 hours ago, Super Mario said:

Personally I hate these types of spoilers. Half the fun of a show like this is wondering what will happen next, discussing theories, making interpretations and sharing predictions with like minded people. But getting a cheat sheet of the episode before it even airs? Where's the fun in that?

I read the script leaks - but I think individuals are responsible for what they read, no-one forced me to read them. We all have the choice to  potentially ruin our own fun :D

I hope that the leaks aren't all real because the last 2 episodes sound pathetic - like written by an immature fan with no writing skills at all pathetic.

As for Gendry, if he has been rowing in circles for 3 years it's going to be hilarious.

Well since a lot has been leaked and I am a  spoiler junkie--I'll go with some of the small details

A dragon burps after eating someone.

E. Clark will act all wooden.

Arya and Sansa will fight

Over/under on bewbs is 4.  (I greatly overshot last week).

Bran will reveal something, prob probably something we already know and not something cool like Jon Snow is really Rhaegar re-incarnated or Ned is alive but really good at hide and seek.

Hodor will still be dead, but remembered fondly.  Or not at all.

The Dothraki will use traditional steppe warfare using swift moving maneuver actics to outflank the Lannister army.   j/k---they charge right at them because ACTING!

The Archmaester reveals to Sam the truth about the Horcuruxes.

We'll still all be mad at Jamie for being on team Cersei.

Euron will imitate Jack Sparrow instead of being the monster he was born to be. (I was rooting for him all along mates!).

Dany buzzes the Red Keep on Drogon after being denied permission from the tower.  Drogon will growl and cause The Mountain to spill his coffee ("Negative Dragonrider, the pattern is full!").

Tarly supreme battle tactics will be to stand there stoicly while getting beat down by dragons, Dothraki and the US Marines.

Bronn makes 0 jokes.

Dorne will fall into the sea because its plotlines were so bad.

42 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

It may be possible Daenerys ends up loathing the Iron Throne in the end and ends up choosing to re-establish her home of Dragonstone.  Could this be a fulfillment of her vision where she ends up walking by the Iron Throne and choosing to go to her FAMILY of Drogo and her baby?  Maybe in the end she chooses family above power.  Not that she couldn't have both in King's Landing but you get the idea.

What does anyone think?

That's an interesting idea but I don't think it would feel right. She has been built up as this all powerful conqueror so for her to just go, 'meh, I don't want it now, gonna go travelling the world' would feel out of sync with her development. I feel the most likely outcome is that she will destroy the throne in trying to secure it - but that said, the story doesn't really seem to be delivering meaningful character arcs at this stage.

30 minutes ago, ummester said:

That's an interesting idea but I don't think it would feel right. She has been built up as this all powerful conqueror so for her to just go, 'meh, I don't want it now, gonna go travelling the world' would feel out of sync with her development. I feel the most likely outcome is that she will destroy the throne in trying to secure it - but that said, the story doesn't really seem to be delivering meaningful character arcs at this stage.

I do not see it as a 'meh' but rather, her speech to Jon about all she has endured to take the throne.... and how that is ALL she has ever thought about her entire life basically.  It would be (for the show) a really almost shocking and possibly redeeming(?) arc for her. 

That she somehow comes to the understanding that BATTLING is all she has ever known and slowly over time starts to doubt why and considers (as she said) she IS the last Targaryen.... and she may ultimately think of her House and lineage and "starting over" at Dragonstone.  Maybe with Jon.  Maybe with Dhario!  Maybe because of Jon. 

Jon is a guy who doesn't care about any of this war crap.  He just wants it to end.  He just wants to be a person.  Not a king.  His influence may cause Daenerys to stray from her 100% conquering thought process and think more of a "normal" life since she has never had one.  It's obvious they will become close.  Like I said, their first interaction was a real eye-opener. 

What if she falls in love with Jon?  *see my "shipping* comment below*.  He could really influence her to be like "WHY are you really doing all this?  Can any fan of the show name her ultimate motivation for wanting to conquer Westeros other than "it is what has kept me standing this whole time" (in her words)?  I don't think I can name her real motivation for it.  Grown people know (most) that "the struggle" is not really a valid motivation.  For fans of "American Gods" yes, Anger Gets Shit Done (is that what the quote is?).  But then what?

Also, she may even begin to doubt she does own leadership simply because of her name.  Her first encounter with Jon caused me to realize that.  Most of these people are acting on what their fathers and grandfathers and  ancestors did or said or were.  Her father was horrible and she has always called Robert "usurper" but what if she finds out how Rhaegar was even trying to mediate his rule due to madness?  She so far has no willingness to accept her father was awful (tho she says it, but if she really believed it she would have to admit he no longer should have been ruling, thus, her own claim to the throne is invalid).

Also, King's Landing I believe may be destroyed in the process.. and I keep thinking of her vision, and she would be sitting there ruling over basically nothing and no one.  It's weird I just thought of that in relation to her vision.  She passed the throne by... and went to her "family" instead.

For some godawful reason (not in a bad way) I think Gendry will be on the throne if it still exists.  Don't know why.  He is the last son of Robert, even if a bastard.  And we already know Dorne has no problem with bastards and Jon (a bastard) was named king.  Perceptions are changing in Westeros.  Females, bastards, it's all becoming more OK.  Cersei is the first Queen!

I don't "ship" as a habit, but if they don't think Arya has to die for her "sins" (as most shows always make a reckoning for people who kill) she and Gendry might end up ruling as a couple.  Cause you know this show is going to end up pairing people off in the end.  That's just how TV works.

23 minutes ago, madscientist596 said:

Dorne will fall into the sea because its plotlines were so bad.

yea, Dorne is a fierce place.  I hope with an unhealthy hope King's Landing gets surprised, marched on by the other powerful houses of Dorne... it won't happen but to extinguish them this way is very bad.  Look at all the kingdoms/areas in Westeros, the  Dornish are hardcore people.  If they were already avenging The Red Viper wanting Prince Doran to attack, places like Hellholt and Yronwood(?) should be plotting a really serious attack.  They seem the kind of people who would just extinguish their whole kingdom rather than sit there and weep in the sand to do nothing.

For heaven's sake, they brought out Randall Tarley for subplot!  Who even heard of him before Sam went home?  But nothing from Dorne's other powerful houses.  Dorne was really pigeon-holed from season 5 and on.  They act like nothing but Sunspear exists there.  They didn't even distinguish that city from The Watergardens.

On 8/1/2017 at 5:27 AM, Rippounet said:

Arya is the maid (the one who is asked to change the sheets by Cersei ).

But then Arya would have to kill the maid to get her face which I think might go beyond her code of ethics. Maybe. As much as I would like Arya to pull a faceless man killing on Cersei, I don't think Cersei will die that way. I think the serving girls face she had while in the Frey castle was either borrowed from the faceless men or acquired in some justified manner. Granted, I don't really know how Arya will use her faceless men skills.

Archived