New York Legalizes Gay Marriage

Goddess Dictator

Guys, this is so weird. Gay Marriage passed in New York and I didn't suddenly turn gay. Isn't that what was supposed to happen? The world turns gay?

You didn't? Are you sure?

Cause I've been balls deep in knickerbocker colons since the news hit.

That's due to the gay radiation right?

Right?

Wait, Gay RADiation reaches all the way to Denmark? What does that imply for England?

It means that for you the straight times are over. It's time for you to go Wilde and finally be a Happy Prince.

Anyhow civil partnerships have been about in the UK for a few years now.

Guest Other-in-Law

One of the best parts of why this is a BFD is that the largest state to currently have gay marriage did so through passage of a law by the legislature. Normal channels, the people's directly elected representatives did this.

So no whining about ivory tower activist judges who don't care what the people think. Glad we finally got on the right side of history. Ex-fucking-celsior!

I have had a warm fuzzy feeling all day that elected officials fulfilled the wishes of those they represent, rather than whoever writes the check with the most zero's...

:thumbsup: FUNCTIONING DEMOCRACY KICKS ASS! :thumbsup:

Wait, Gay RADiation reaches all the way to Denmark? What does that imply for England?

Don't worry, the radiation will not travel over the Atlantic, but the other way 'round. You see, it has been scientifically proven that gay radiation will always GOOOO WEEEEEEST.

I knew i felt my family melting apart. My own marriage with never be the same.

Oh wait, this doesn't affect me negatively in any way, shape, or form does it?

Congrats to New York! For this moment your state is awesome. :bowdown:

We really up to eight? Soon this thing will landslide. This may actually happen in my own lifetime. So sweet.

Archived