The Walking Dead Season 4 (no comics spoilers)

MisterOJ

I was 9 when I dissected my first frog. I even had a frog dissection computer game! :lol:

Was Bob buddies with that doctor guy who perished in the plague? Because if so then I could see that doctor guy being the brains behind this research project and Bob taking over now that he's on his own. Or even Herschel, really. I could see two or three of the medical dudes getting together to attempt to do some Science! while they have the time.

It's not like you needed super sharp things.

NOOOOOOOOO!! First rule of dissection: The most dangerous blade is a dull blade!

Anybody think that we'll see Sam, the guy with Rick's watch, again? And I know this would never happen, but now would be a good time for Morales and his family to make a return! Haha

Also, I do think we will see Tara again, but I'm not so sure about Lilly; she seemed spent after her ordeal, and after finishing off Gov, I feel like she would have been done with life.

I don't like double posting, but nobody has anything to say about this?

I don't think we'll see Sam again. He just felt like a disposable character. He may show up with Carol when she comes back, but even if he does, I don't see him playing a big role.

You may be right about Lilly. I feel like Tara will become a regular character and I could see Lilly doing that as well. But you make a good point about her perhaps being done with life.

i was 7. Sucks to be your school system.

No not really, not sure I would want to be dissecting frogs at the age of 7.

I certainly wouldn't want my children.

I would have to visibly see the school class putting scalpels in the hands of 7 year olds.....

When I was 7 we were still using the rounded scissors. Not sure where in the world 2nd graders are running around with scalpels, but I would be 100% against it.

I certainly wouldn't want my children.

I would have to visibly see the school class putting scalpels in the hands of 7 year olds.....

Why?

Do you not trust your kids? Do you not trust your teachers? If you don't trust your teachers to do the right thing by your kids and keep them safe when using things that are potentially scary, what are you doing putting your kids with those teachers?

It's a good question, honestly. Most everyone, every day, makes the conscious decision to leave their children in the protection and supervision of many people that are complete and total strangers to them for up to 10 hours a day. It's very odd when you think of it that way. A scalpel's the least of your worries.

Treat a 7 year old like they're competent and they'll act competent. Treat them like they're one step away from needing a diaper and that's how they'll act.

Why?

Do you not trust your kids? Do you not trust your teachers? If you don't trust your teachers to do the right thing by your kids and keep them safe when using things that are potentially scary, what are you doing putting your kids with those teachers?

It's a good question, honestly. Most everyone, every day, makes the conscious decision to leave their children in the protection and supervision of many people that are complete and total strangers to them for up to 10 hours a day. It's very odd when you think of it that way. A scalpel's the least of your worries.

Treat a 7 year old like they're competent and they'll act competent. Treat them like they're one step away from needing a diaper and that's how they'll act.

I am going to change this to simply...

I don't believe you were dissecting animals in the 2nd grade.... and leave it alone.

...when people put up the spoiler tag, I really wish they would give some info - like "Next season trailer spoiler" or "Talking Dead Tidbit Spoiler"  or "Rumor mill casting spoiler" or "Comic book spoiler" (although I think those should be minimal in this thread). 

This is from the last page of the previous thread, can't quote it properly since the thread is now closed.

Can we do this please? Just leave a brief but descriptive clue that might help someone decide whether they want to expand the spoiler or not. The WD thread on teamliquid.net enforces this policy strictly and it works really well.

Was it available for the Apple IIe circa 1986?

Nope, more like 1996. Couldn't have been it. It was on a CD too, during that narrow window in time when educational companies thought that selling those to schools was a viable business model.

Who has died other than Herschel this season? He's the only main character. Everyone else is still alive. All the other deaths have been redshirts.

Yes, my statement was confusing and meeting new people is mostly wishful thinking on my part.

Of the original cast, we have Rick, Carl, Daryl, Carol, Maggie, Glen and Michonne left alive (off the top of my head). We've already explored most of them except, somewhat, Carol and her solo journey and Michonne's history. I'd personally like to see some new people because I'm tired of the Rick - Carl dynamic and thank god Maggie and Glenn are separated.

Of the 'new' non-redshirt people we have Tyreese, Beth, Bob, Sasha and the kids and I'm not terribly interested in Tyreese or Bob's current storylines. I don't know if Lily and her lesbian sister are going to be a continuing part of the show if they're alive.

So it seems to me there's room left for new introductions. I was thinking about how much screentime Lori, Andrea and the Governor & Co took up. Glenn's on a bus going somewhere with a bunch of people we've never really met. There's also the forest attackers out there somewhere.

But, yeah, mostly wishful thinking.

Archived