The Walking Dead Season 4 (no comics spoilers)

MisterOJ

In regard to AMC's quiz of how long we would survive in a zombie-apocalypse, I got 8 months - but I'm still not happy. Barely means I would survive past season 2's finale at the farm :( I think it is because I actually avoided any other survivors in fear of betrayal, or something.

I am looking forward to the second, and last part of this season of the show :) with everyone in so many different directions, the truth is we do not know anything. I do not want Daryl to go with Maggie's sister,or Carol - I'd rather see him with Michonne, because they would make a great couple like Maggie and Glenn. In terms of the different pairings, they will more than likely meet up again somewhere. They could have everyone back together within 2 - 3 episodes, if done right and then the last five with them all travelling together again.

Bring on February :)

It's weird, but even though I enjoy watching TWD, I can't re-watch a previous season's shows. And I can usually re-watch ANYTHING.

I'm actually like that with GOT the show. I read the books, but haven't been able to get into the show after S1.

In regard to AMC's quiz of how long we would survive in a zombie-apocalypse, I got 8 months - but I'm still not happy. Barely means I would survive past season 2's finale at the farm :( I think it is because I actually avoided any other survivors in fear of betrayal, or something.

I am looking forward to the second, and last part of this season of the show :) with everyone in so many different directions, the truth is we do not know anything. I do not want Daryl to go with Maggie's sister,or Carol - I'd rather see him with Michonne, because they would make a great couple like Maggie and Glenn. In terms of the different pairings, they will more than likely meet up again somewhere. They could have everyone back together within 2 - 3 episodes, if done right and then the last five with them all travelling together again.

Bring on February :)

Had to take a break and watch "Warm Bodies," but I'm takin' that test again. :thumbsup:

So far, everyone on this board is living longer than me. :commie:

Archived