X-Men: Apocalypse coming in 2016

WTFSalami

I knew vaguely about the punk era, I assumed she'd worn a cape at the time. I'd always believed her ability to fly was about lifting herself with wind via her cape.

It would have had to have been fixed at the bottom or sides to work as a kite. More like Banshee's cape. But it's superhero physics so anything goes.

• 1 month later...

::shrug:: It's the first legit image of him, which confirms they're aiming for his traditional look -- something which has always been a point of contention with Singer.

I thought we had other concept art. Why is it a point of contention? Most of the reveals for this film have been pretty faithful.

Has anyone translated the hieroglyphics yet? I had a look but some of the symbols I couldn't find.

I thought we had other concept art. Why is it a point of contention? Most of the reveals for this film have been pretty faithful.

Has anyone translated the hieroglyphics yet? I had a look but some of the symbols I couldn't find.

Singer has always had a rep for being critical of the comic book aesthetic, hence the leather suits in the X trilogy. Everyone has been curious over how he'd adapt Apoc, given his stance.

Singer has always had a rep for being critical of the comic book aesthetic, hence the leather suits in the X trilogy. Everyone has been curious over how he'd adapt Apoc, given his stance.

Yeah I really hate Singer's vision.

I can't stand comic book movies that are ashamed of being comic book movies. If you don't want to make a comic book movie then don't fucking make a comic book movie. The X-Men universe is so aesthetically uninteresting. Fucking commit, X-Men.

I would be much more interested in this if they made Wolverine the Horseman of War. We've had 39 movies with Wolverine never once donning his iconic mask, I was hoping at the very least they could have interestingly made him one of the bad guys in this movie but nope, same old same old from Fox.

I would be much more interested in this if they made Wolverine the Horseman of War. We've had 39 movies with Wolverine never once donning his iconic mask, I was hoping at the very least they could have interestingly made him one of the bad guys in this movie but nope, same old same old from Fox.

Looking at the cast list, I'm not seeing Hugh Jackman listed. It's looking like he might sit this one out.

Archived