X-Men: Apocalypse coming in 2016

WTFSalami

How about Dianna Agron? She'd make a good Dazzler imo.

That could work

I'm not familiar with Oscar Isaac but I'm guessing I will be within the next 2 years. He looks apocalyptic. Wonder if they'll keep the veiny blue lips for the film?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I hope Sophie will be able to break out from GoT. So far, most of her younger co-stars haven't been so lucky (and neither the new Terminator, nor that cinderella movie seem capable of breaking that mold).

Well, I hope Sophie will be able to break out from GoT. So far, most of her younger co-stars haven't been so lucky (and neither the new Terminator, nor that cinderella movie seem capable of breaking that mold).

it takes time to break. and tbh, it's better to build a resumè with quality projects(like the youngest are doing) then to search for the big break with big budget/mainstream movies and fail.

it takes time to break. and tbh, it's better to build a resumè with quality projects(like the youngest are doing) then to search for the big break with big budget/mainstream movies and fail.

I don't think Pompeii, Cinderella and Terminator: Genysis (or however you spell it) are quality projects at all.

Can they just get rid of Hugh Jackman already? It's absurd that this is going back to the past, with younger versions of the main characters, and Jackman is going to be almost thirty years older than the younger versions of Jean, Scott, and Storm.

Who has been established as looking virtually the same since 1860. I don't think him being played by the same actor is an issue regardless of how young the recast other x-men are. More of an issue is the point at which Jackman looks far older than his X-men 1 self. This has probably happened already but it's a long time since I've watched x1. While he can get away with it, I think they should keep him in the role. They could even be cheeky and do an "old man logan" film for his final outing.

Seeing how Hugh Jackman is still in incredible shape (if anything he just seems to be getting more muscular and ripped) I'm mostly fine with him being in the role. That said I'd like less Wolverine in general. And with young Jean now, and the Logan/Jean thing... this could get slightly icky quick.

Who has been established as looking virtually the same since 1860. I don't think him being played by the same actor is an issue regardless of how young the recast other x-men are. More of an issue is the point at which Jackman looks far older than his X-men 1 self. This has probably happened already but it's a long time since I've watched x1. While he can get away with it, I think they should keep him in the role. They could even be cheeky and do an "old man logan" film for his final outing.

I had forgotten that Wolverine Origins established his being born in the 1800s... In fact, I've tried to forget everything about that movie.

Here's a comparison of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in X-Men 1 vs. his second individual movie 10+ years later. it's actually kind of frightening. In ten more years I imagine that all of his internal organs will have been replaced by muscle.

Archived