How many of you think Daenerys will survive..?

Usman Mir

I was wondering whether Daenerys will survive until the end of the ADOS, if she does in what state will she be, a Queen? or just another failed attempt to gain the IT?

Lets face it, she has too many obstacles to cover before she even gets to Westeros.

First of all, she is not even close of starting her journey to westeros as currently from her last POV we know she is with / in possession of Khal Pono. She needs to take care of her before she goes back to meereen for her remaining 2 dragons and her unsullied.

After that she needs to defeat the Yunkai and Sons of Harpy and maybe even deal with other rebels from the Second Sons.

Then she has Victarion to deal with and the rest of his fleet.

And even if she does accept his proposal and makes her way to Westeros on the Iron Fleet, she has Aegon waiting for her who will probably be ahead of her in the race for IT as he already had a head start because the moment she is dealing with Khal Pono and the rest of the above mentioned people, Aegon is already in Westeros and making battles plans.

I was thinking whether she will be able to overcome all these factors to become the Queen or die trying?

I think Dany will be in Westeros by the end of TWOW.

As for the end, I waver about this but today I say she'll live. Although to me Dany seems like the kind of character that will be Queen in the end or die. I don't think there is a middle ground for her.

I think GRRM has gone way too far in-depth with the Targaryen Dynasty for her to die. I love it all, but it seems like a waste if the Targs are just going to all be dead by the end of the series. (Not that this doesn't happen in real life with past dynasties)

I can't yet see her elsewhere than on IT and alive at the end of the books.. many characters only exist, so to speak, to help other more important characters development and the whole story around.. Dany up until now was at the center of the attention, building her own path, and having many people aiding her in the proper direction.. she certainly will fulfill her plot role when she will fight against ww, but I can't see her disappear after that.. I mean, not all characters have to die and fade away immediately.

Dany was born in a crossfire hurricane and she howled with her mo in the dropping rain.

She'll go to Westeros and have her revenge, if there's still anyone to suffer it. Then she'll come back to the endless Dothraki see to fuck her newborn Drogo under the stars. Because she's no queen, but a khaleesi. It's known.

I think she'll survive.

She has so much plot armor already, survived ridiculous obstacles and tight spots where suddenly everyone against her become as intelligent as a turtle.

But who knows, the only character in these books I feel is surely never going to die, is Jaqen H'ghar.

I believe she will survive until the end of the story. She might die towards the end fighting the Others, or in childbirth. One thing I'm pretty sure of is she will sit on the IT, at least for a time.

This essentially.Though I think the Childbirth bit is less likely and the fighting will be against Aegon and not The Others.The Targ and Pseudo Targ will end up killing the other.

This essentially.Though I think the Childbirth bit is less likely and the fighting will be against Aegon and not The Others.The Targ and Pseudo Targ will end up killing the other.

Her dream of fighting enemies armored in ice at the Trident is major foreshadowing she will fight the Others.

Archived